Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightclubs in clifton

Originally posted by chrisd:

Does anyone know where the club called BOOM is ??? and is it good on thursday nights ?????

I've been to Boom before and the extent of our stay was using the restrooms and then leaving. It SUCKS!!!! seriously, do not waste your time!!! I'm not sure how anybody could like that place, its about the size of my living room and would probably be packed with 50 people. Joey's, on the other hand is a good time, if you don't feel like doing the whole city thing. Its usually a pretty good crowd on Thursdays, gets crowded, but not packed where you cant get a drink smile.gif

Guest ravegirl

Joey's a good time????!!!!

uummmm u people need to get out more....

esp on thursdays.. a bunch of little kids

yuck

sorry just my opinion...

I go to Joeys every thursday and it's always agood time. Everybody in there gets hammered and George Calle improves every week.

And ravegirl by the looks of your name your the little kid. Keep those glowsticks at the raves.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 01-08-2001).]

Originally posted by ravegirl:

Joey's a good time????!!!!

uummmm u people need to get out more....

esp on thursdays.. a bunch of little kids

yuck

sorry just my opinion...

First of all, what the hell else is there to do on Thursday night? I "get out" all over this damn state, and Joeys is the best you're going to get on a Thursday night. Secondly, you may want to think about stating "your opinion" in a less pretentious matter. If you don't like Joeys, then why the hell are you reading a thread about nightclubs in Clifton?

Anyway, back on the topic, Joeys is fun on Thursday night. The place is always packed and the music is decent. I would, however, advise you to stay away from Boom because it sucks. It is VERY small and the crowd leaves much to be desired.

Guest ravegirl

uummm ummmmm - i say stay away from boom and joey's--- go to the city! (oh and by the way... boom and joey's are not that different- boom is just smaller- the scene is the same- CHHHHEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYY

cwm8.gif

Guest ravegirl

wwwoooooooooaaaaaa- easy tempkid- I'm no little kid- you shouldn't judge a book by its cover- and relax cgm babe- yes I am just stating my opinion- as you are yours... which is all good- you like Joey's- I think it sux- to each her own....

touchy touchy