Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge SATURDAY's.....................

Well I hear what your saying about Saturdays in NJ, they definitly need some help...however, I was at Metro on Saturday and if thats any sort of indication of what its going to be like, I'll remember not to return. I was also there on Friday and it was a great time, the place was packed and everybody was dancing. On Saturday, the place was pretty much dead and nearly no one was dancing... cwm36.gif

Originally posted by lesdig:

Well I hear what your saying about Saturdays in NJ, they definitly need some help...however, I was at Metro on Saturday and if thats any sort of indication of what its going to be like, I'll remember not to return. I was also there on Friday and it was a great time, the place was packed and everybody was dancing. On Saturday, the place was pretty much dead and nearly no one was dancing... cwm36.gif

>Well sorry that u had a bad time on saturday and it's definetly no indication that it'll be like that, but hopefully in a few weeks after we promote the night things will get better smile.gif

peace

Andrew smile.gif

>We all know that in general Saturday nights in NJ are really tough. But in starting this New Year we are going to give you guys a reason to come to our club 2 nights a week. Saturday's are still 21 and over w/ drink speacials all night. We are planning some great parties for saturday's so we can make NJ a fun place to go befor you hit NY. So keep posted on more information on METRO SATURDAY's.

peace

Andrew Mendez smile.gif

Originally posted by thesandman:

Always supporting the good cause!

How was Vegas Andrew???? Where did you spin?

Chris

>Las Vegas was the BOMB!!! I DJed @ The Drink. It's a really nice place right off the strip. I'm going back for Memorial Day weekend, and i'll be in Cancun for spring break. hope all is well and i'll talk to you soon.

peace

Andrew smile.gif

andrew,

why don't u guys promote saturdays? i haven't gotton a flyer in a long time shit, we all forgot u were there!!! jersey does suck on saturdays, hopefully it'll pick up. We'll try to make it this saturday but definatly see ya at cheetah!!!!!

Originally posted by tahnie:

andrew,

why don't u guys promote saturdays? i haven't gotton a flyer in a long time shit, we all forgot u were there!!! jersey does suck on saturdays, hopefully it'll pick up. We'll try to make it this saturday but definatly see ya at cheetah!!!!!

Yea where are the flyers!???! There needs to be a couple of performances on Saturday there or something to start it off again...

------------------

pic031.jpg

AOL: Italiamale1977