Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JERSEY WHERE YOU GOING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey eviljav.. i'll be up in abyss tonite... you'll know that i'm there when i pull up with this baby to valet prk.......

------------------

SWEET N' LOW

58f.jpg

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

lil dev..what up GIRL...iam getting there early....iam going to talk with kurko that lazy BUM...who's doing nothing now smoking his little ONE HITTER...because he's going around nine...iam going early to iam getting drunk....a little of everything LIL DEV..check your pm....... cwm23.gif LETS GO DANCIN!!!!! LETS GO DANCIN!!!!!!!LETS GO DANCIN!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

I DONT KNOW about Twilo after abyss...A little BOA VISTA AFTER HOURS WITH EDDIE EXCITE MACHETE.......KNOW WHAT IAM SAYIN!!!!! G-ROID...

Emmit Silveejohnny said he wasnt going...

cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL........KILL.........

keep that blade nice n' sharpe...sounds like there will be some trimming toNIGHT!!! didn't think he would be going anyway...is it true my girl Alli's going tonight???

Originally posted by fabio1:

howa me Fabio geta here, nevera me heara dis placea abyss. how you say whata it means? maybea Fabio bring mio BuTTer there, no?

Fabio.......YOUR MORE THAN WELCOMED...THE LIMO HAS A SEAT FOR YOUR WITH A GIRL ALSO SO SHE CAN SIT ON YOUR LAP FOR THE RIDE.......KILL cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL.......KILL........

Originally posted by trikki:

Latinoloco...are you kidding me with that photo of your car???? I would never admit it if that was mine.

Well.. then u're unique triki dicky.. do i know u??? ne wayz.. plans changed for tonite.... i'll be up at kearny.. lil house party.. then ave maria pues.. to la copacabana... you know yall spanish mamis got game... have fun eviljav at abyss; hasta las quinces.....

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??