Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beach Houses????

Originally posted by drama:

I like Tempts as much as the next person, but it gets old after a while and I think feel like I am getting too old for that scene. The same fucking thing every year!

If you don't like it,you don't like it.Yeah I'm getting old,but I still love to go to Tempts,but I won't be there every weekend like I used to be.

------------------

ladybug_zigzag_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by drama:

I like Tempts as much as the next person, but it gets old after a while and I think feel like I am getting too old for that scene. The same fucking thing every year!

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE KNOWS!!!!!!!NO DOUBT!!!!!!!

KILL!!!! cwm23.gif JOHNNY TEMPS

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Got the same condo I did last year,Dunes OF Ortley.....

Hey...I am in the dunes too!!! How was your NYE? I saw your friend Mike at Twilo at about 10am...

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Hey...I am in the dunes too!!! How was your NYE? I saw your friend Mike at Twilo at about 10am...

Hello future neighbor,my NYE was fun this year.I didn't do the club thing,my girlfriend and I and some friends did the hotel thing this year in Morristown.We had a lot of fun,I would def. do it again.How was your New Years?Mike said he didn't leave till 6:30!!!!!

------------------

ladybug_zigzag_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE KNOWS!!!!!!!NO DOUBT!!!!!!!

KILL!!!! cwm23.gif JOHNNY TEMPS

Hey Evil:

I am actually a female, but thanks for agreeing with me. I am not insulting Tempts or even saying that I do not like it - I am simply saying that it is not the icon of the summer and that some people get a little too defensive about a stupid club like it is their place of worship or something.

Me and three of my girlfriends got a house in Ortley for the summer...its on Railway ave. Its a phat house and were psyched to do the whole seaside thing again, but some of our guy friends actually got a house in Belmar, so we kinda got the best of both worlds in that we can do both and crash at their house.

My peeps and I have a house in Pt Pleasent

,I myself can't wait for the SURF CLUB sundays till midnight then to Temps or to change up I'll hit up Djays instead of temps.....Summer can't come soon enough!!!

cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---