Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tilt my 40, spark my blunt...its MLK Day!

Originally posted by lil-devil:

how was lawler Friday night? did you end up going?

lawler was the week before...seb fontaine was there this past fri, and he was the shit!!! sasha/digweed is there jan 26th...can't wait, i'm getting addicted to that place...

lil devil the wife had to work this weekend so she was not up to going out. I could not go cause I came home thurs too late and too damn drunk cwm8.gif so I had to stay home this weekend and redeem myself. Maybe next time?

cwm5.gif

-------------------------------------

Let My Children Hear Music - Charles Mingus

NO!!!! even better when ALAN hooked this girls boyfriend on to a table because he was starting with me because i came out of the bed room with his girl...

How about the COPS coming the house and telling us to leave the PARTIES...And DAWN SAID GET THE HELL OF MY PROPERTY!!! ............DAMM I HAVE TO CALL TO SEE HOW THEY ARE!!!shit i might jug a BIG 40 tonight...but not OLD E.it makes me violent..i dont need my old habits back...but maybe COUNTRY CLUB!!!YEAH RIGHT!!

COLT 45!!iam going for..

YOU DOWN...for after work CUBA....i havent chilled OLD SCHOOL STYLE...LONG TIME...KILL!! cwm23.gif STAB HER IN THE CUNT!!!

That was a fucking great party. I forgot about the Alan incident. nothing like the good ole days. all you needed was $10 and a park or house. You name the place evil and i'm there w/ my Mad Dog 20/20 Kiwi Strawberry. should i bring a philly or a white owl?

cwm5.gif

------------------------------------

Let My Children Hear Music - Charles mingus