Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tilt my 40, spark my blunt...its MLK Day!

White Rose that shit gave me such a fucking headache. Emmitt e all need to get together and have a old school night. Head over to Los Prados in Newark(if it's still there) get some 40s or Mad Dog and kick it ghetto style. cwm27.gif

cwm5.gif

------------------------------------

Let My Children Hear Music - Charles Mingus

[This message has been edited by nabuc (edited 01-16-2001).]

Originally posted by nabuc:

Loved that damn place. It was like a second home. Where else can a 15 yr old walk in and buy two 40's and a philly for like $4.

cwm5.gif

ever hear of CASA PARIS??? shit man, i think we were all 14 n' shit back in the days going over there!!! anyone remember the two twins that worked there???

Never been. That was probably your spot. Isn't that a Go-Go bar now. Mine was Los Prados. Shit I could walk to that place it was like 5 blocks from home.

cwm5.gif

-----------------------------------

White Rose that shit gave me such a fucking headache. Emmitt e all need to get together and have a old school night. Head over to Los Prados in Newark(if it's still there) get some 40s or Mad Dog and kick it ghetto style. cwm27.gif

cwm5.gif

boy oh boy....LOS in the middle of free...

dont ask me how we made it all the way to newark and back to school in 50 minutes but we did...i miss those days...fuck...

CUBA........you still down....

cwm23.gif KILL..........

Jav got to reschedule will be here for awhile today. But def another night. Tomorrow night you johnnies should come to the city. Party@ Onion Bar on SW corner of 51st and 2nd Ave. Alot of honnies. Make the Time - Make the Trip will be worth it.

cwm5.gif

-------------------------------------

Jav got to reschedule will be here for awhile today. But def another night. Tomorrow night you johnnies should come to the city. Party@ Onion Bar on SW corner of 51st and 2nd Ave. Alot of honnies. Make the Time - Make the Trip will be worth it.

cwm5.gif

heard that place smells...

emmitt what the fuck you talking about. been there the place is good. It's no club just a nice bar. What more do you need - there will be alcohol and women. and of course me. That should be reason enough to show up.

cwm5.gif

-----------------------------------

emmitt what the fuck you talking about. been there the place is good. It's no club just a nice bar. What more do you need - there will be alcohol and women. and of course me. That should be reason enough to show up.

cwm5.gif

relax there tough guy...i was just kidding around...party does sound good, don't think i'll make it though, but thanks anyway!!! did you ever try boones?

Sorry ate my wheaties yesterday morning. I tried it a few times. It was good, but I pereferd Mad Dog over it. Sorry to hear you can't make it. I'll have a drink for you. If can though try it will be a good time.

I think I saw kurko on the unemployment line w/some food stamps.j/k

cwm5.gif

--------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by nabuc (edited 01-17-2001).]

Sorry ate my wheaties yesterday morning. I tried it a few times. It was good, but I pereferd Mad Dog over it. Sorry to hear you can't make it. I'll have a drink for you. If can though try it will be a good time.

I think I saw kurko on the unemployment line w/some food stamps.j/k

that's fucked up!!! cwm21.gif