Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How YOU doin?? Italian peeps roll call!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fabio1:

Ciao il mio italiano bello family, me Fabio vary prouda too seea manya italianos outa there! pleasea try mio Newa Hot Italiano BuTTer witha youra foods, how you say?, tastea deliciouso, no? me Fabio-MoDel sexy am de only truea italiano on dis boarda!

Come on now Fabio, this Italian is the sexiest Italian on this board.

cwm7.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

How could you not love us italians. First off we're beautiful, tan easy, great at love, and how could you not love the way we talk. Seconly we've got connections (cough cough) no matter who you are, you KNOW SOMEONE!! So muawhhhhhhh to all the Italians out there. And to all the guys.... How you doin ?!?! (wink)

-gina-

100% FULL BLOOD ITALIAN PRINCESS! there are two kinds of people in this world --> ITALIANS and those who WISH they were. and everyone knows how much truth that statement holds..we're just the best, no if and's or buts about it! what are the most popular movies of all time -- MAFIA GANGSTER MOVIES! whats everyones favorite food --ITALIAN of course! what do we all wanna be wearing -- gucci, prada..hello...there all guineas! do we see a pattern forming here or what!Italians are by far thee most proudest, most passionate motha fuckers ever, and with good reason! i mean come'on..who wouldn't wanna be like us? PLEASSEE.....

FORZA AZZURRIIIIIIIIIIII

Ciao il mio italiano bello family, me Fabio vary prouda too seea manya italianos outa there! pleasea try mio Newa Hot Italiano BuTTer witha youra foods, how you say?, tastea deliciouso, no? me Fabio-MoDel sexy am de only truea italiano on dis boarda!

------------------

products_all.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

MOST JERSEY ITALIANS ARE FAKE.

WE HAVE THE BEST SKIN COLER,BIGGEST MUSCLES,BEST HAIR AND EYES.

THATS BECAUSE WE DO TO MUCH JUICE,TANNING,HAIR GELL OR HAIRSPRAY AND GET CONTACTS.AND WE ALL THINK WERE IN THE MOB BUT WOULD SHIT ARE PANTS IF SOMEBODY POINTED A NIFE AT US.

THE REAL ITALIANS AND MOBSTERS DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE YOU GUYS AND DON'T GO TO EXIT,SF,ROXY,TEMPTS,OR METRO.THEY DON'T DROP PILLS,SNORT K,AND DRINK G.

YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TELL THAT THEY WERE 100%ITALIAN BY LOOKS BUT BY ACTION.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone agrees with me.

Rock-on Capone!

We Italians also eat alot of fucking pasta,whens the last time you went into an Italian house and MAMA ROSA was serving a friggin' Met-Rx bar???

I would have to say.......NEVER!!!!!!!!

cwm26.gifcwm21.gifcwm26.gifcwm21.gifcwm26.gifcwm21.gifcwm12.gif

What makes Italians so special? Mediterranean people are all very similar, but Italians spend more time bragging than working. Learn from the Portuguese or the Northern Spaniards and get to work!!

FREE MY PEOPLE FROM IMPERIALISM!!!!!!!

BREOGAN IS THE ONE AND ONLY KING!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fangs:

What makes Italians so special? Mediterranean people are all very similar, but Italians spend more time bragging than working. Learn from the Portuguese or the Northern Spaniards and get to work!!

FREE MY PEOPLE FROM IMPERIALISM!!!!!!!

BREOGAN IS THE ONE AND ONLY KING!!!!!!!

you only have 7 posts on board....

im scared to know what the other 6 is like

------------------

you know you love me..

[This message has been edited by allishara (edited 01-18-2001).]