Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleep till 2am, get up, go to the CLUB!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Yeah, nice to respond to my PM. Did you go to World this past Sat? I offered to make sure you get taken care of and no response. That was pretty rude!!!

Hey bitch, I thought I PM'd you back, and I was waiting for your reply on who to ask for when I go. I ended up going to the SF instead. I'll take you up on that offer next time.

GrOwl

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

I think about this sometimes when I am all beat up from a rough week, but I never seem to go through with it. Saturday nights at clubs suck. Its Sunday mornings around 3am when they break out the beats. Anyone go by this schedule? (I know some of you Factory heads live by this with Peters spinning)

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

well sweetness,

I've tried that route a few times. Its better just to go all nite I think. Your abusing your body anyway you look at it. The problem with sticking to that plan is I usually have too much anxiety to sleep, knowing I'm going out in a few hours, and if I do sleep, its hard as hell to get up.Just go all night. Party like arockstar like me?

Wanna join my WORLDTOUR!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"