Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Cheetoes Live in effect!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

AGAIN EVERYONES TOUCHY TOPIC...###1 DJ.....

DONT GET MAD BECAUSE HE DIDNT PLAY YOUR SONGS....OR THERE WAS 5 PEOPLE AT THE CLUB THAT NIGHT...SO IT"S THE DJ'S FAULT....IT NOT!!!

DJ"S and MORE DJ"S....I dont understand these whole DJ thing...my friends always talk about and you guys KNOW MY COMMENTS....

EVERYONE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE MUSIC..DONT GO OUT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DJ AnD the club sucked........fuck it..at least you were with the people you MOST COMFORTABLE with...not ALL THE JOHNNY WANABE"S out there that LIVE THE SCENE LIKE A MOVIE...

I always offend people even my own peps with some of the shit i say...but i dont get IT!!

i Realy DONT....KILL cwm23.gif WHO"s THE LAST OF THE MAD SKILLS

Haven't we had enough of the Denny bashing? If you don't like him, why ask about what he has been playing lately! What the hell do you care? If you don't like him, then don't go to the places where he works. Find some other "WORLDLY" place to hang out. Get over it already!!!!

I don't understand why everyone bashes Tsettos. If that is the case why don't you spend your Saturday nites at the Factory during the summer. Matter of fact how can anyone like Peters. He could be the worst DJ ever. The sad thing is when he used to spin at Mirage, he used to have talent then what the fuck happened, hmmm can you say K head!

Here's some advice to the slave to the jar, get your head out of the devil's dandruff and listen to what the fuck your playing!

Originally posted by marthafokker:

I don't understand why everyone bashes Tsettos. If that is the case why don't you spend your Saturday nites at the Factory during the summer. Matter of fact how can anyone like Peters. He could be the worst DJ ever. The sad thing is when he used to spin at Mirage, he used to have talent then what the fuck happened, hmmm can you say K head!

Here's some advice to the slave to the jar, get your head out of the devil's dandruff and listen to what the fuck your playing!

the mirage sounds familiar...where was that place agian?

Guest worldboy

sorry sin i was a dork i never went to mirage,carbon,exit,cheese place i used to spend my days at nasa!!!!!! but hey i did go to some place called the the tunnel is that still around????? how cool are you hey did you ever boogey upstairs in the hip hop room in carbon i heard about it?????