Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with Metro?

Originally posted by nabuc:

muscle head guidos.

kind of a generalization wouldn't you say? i know the guy who got into the fight on saturday, hes definatly not a muscle head, i don't about the other guy...all types of people act like idiots, not just the guys with no shirts...

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

So, as a last minute thing, I ended up at Metro last Saturday. (I was at the Devils game) I know its hard for Jersey clubs to compete with NY on Saturday nights, but that is ridiculous!!! There was like 25 people there and that was before the fight. After that there was like 5 people left! Why is it so dead on Saturdays? And what is up with the fights there. I have been there twice and both times there was a fight! Any thoughts....

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

I was at metro last saturday as well and I can vouch for what your saying...it pretty much sucked!!! And that fight was actually between a guy and a girl, that was ridiculous. As if the place wasn't dead enough, that didn't help much at all.

If they don't do anything different @ Metro, why should people go?

Music - the same as every other Jersey club.

Lights - Again nothing unique in this area either.

Liquid Blast - Ok the first 1 or 2 times it's kind of cool, but you don't need it now in the dead of winter. Saw it in Crobar in Miami, where it makes sense. Then again Crobar's format is a little more up to date musically (They book Van Dyk, Maas, and others)

I was hoping to hear a better response about this place. One Step Beyond will be there this Saturday. They have a pretty good line up of Dj's. I hope this Saturday is different from what I've been reading. The only reason i will be going is to support these guys. Anyone that has been to one of the Green Man Lounge parties will know the kind of vibe it will be. Anyone that wants to be on the list please email: MK-Ultra10@prodigy.net