Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW IS METRO LOUNGE ON A FRIDAY???

Metro is the ONLY place to be on fridays. The crowd is awsome, good looking, well dressed,and friendly. The music and sound system is the best in around. If you have never been there before ,friday is good night to check it out. Great shows on stage with john traner from Soundfactory. Get there before like 11 cause there is usually a line after that. Have fun, maybe i will see ya there, we always have meet ups .Good luck

You will not find a better friday night in new york or new jersey......that is a fact. If anyone says different, there lying. The music is good, the ice blast is the best, great sound, crowd, etc....real solid night. Try it yourself.

I will jump on the bandwagon and say that Fridays @ Metro are off the hook. The primary reason is DJ Richie Rydell, a name that you will surely see in the top of the DJ ranks very shortly.

Fridays @ Metro is definitely one of the best nights at any club in the whole NYC metropolitan area.

Fridays are a complete 180 from Saturdays.

Any way that's my $.02

PLUR - LARAVER

Metro is good on Fridays but let's not go crazy with..."you won't find a better night in the tri-state area"

And what's up with all this ice-blast talk?? What's the big deal?? They have a cooling system. Great! What do you people inhale it or something?

But to answer your question...Metro is a good time on a Friday. I wouldn't plan my weekend around clubs because they have good air conditioning. rolleyes.gif

Is it me...or isn't it winter?? Ahhh..snow outside...HELLO!!!??!! cwm2.gifcwm19.gif

Anyone that feels the need to plan their night to go to metro because of the LIQUID BLAST obviously has nothing better to do with their time. Anyway the system is only used two to three times a night. Big Deal. And let me tell you about some of the unattractive individuals that arrive inside week after week and the getups that come thru

the door are just as entertaining.

First of all, if you would get off the defensive, what i said was ," it is the best Friday around in nj or nyc. And i think it is true. If you know of any friday parties that are good, tell me. I just have not seen it out there. Compared to places like EXIT (LAME CROWD, MUSIC) LIMELIGHT(SAME) ROXY(OPEN, OR CLOSED? SOMETIMES BOTH) aNYWHERE IN JERSEY(NOT EVEN CLOSE) FACTORY(WHO WOULD GO ON A FRIDAY)...VINYL (GOOD MUSIC,WHEN HE WANTS, UGLY, LOSER SMELLY CROWD, NO FFENSE) See what i mean. I really would not go anywhere else on a friday. Metro is consistently good, THATS WHAT COUNTS!!! And as far as the ice blast, why are you always trying to down play it? It is cool as hell!! It is not a cooling system, it is an effect.And if you had any brains, even if it is 30 degrees out side, if the place is packed like sardins, dont you think it gets really,really hot? Thats what makes it so cool. Did you ever sweet on a dance floor? do you even dance? Anyway, maybe twilo(which is the only other place i have ever seen it) and metro are wasting money on 'AIR CONDITIONING". Oh well. Stick to sticking up for denny, which you constantly do. Now there is a dj and club (world) that you can spend your time, which does not seem to be to valuble. And by the way, here is a little secret,INHALE THE ICE BLAST!!!!!!! MAKES YOU ALL TINGLEY!!!!! cwm41.gif

Originally posted by toni23:

You will not find a better friday night in new york or new jersey......that is a fact. If anyone says different, there lying. The music is good, the ice blast is the best, great sound, crowd, etc....real solid night. Try it yourself.

YOU NEED TO CHECK TO THE STATISTICS PAGE WHERE YOU GET YOUR "FACTS" BECAUSE YOU CANNOT COMPARE METROLOUNE to ANY CLUB IN NYC! THE ONLY TYPE OF PERSON WHO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER BEEN TO A NEW YORK CLUB!!!!!

BEFORE YOU START BASHING...NOT SAYING METRO IS BAD, but THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO NY CLUBS. IMO of course! RPMALKHTGEUHLASHFT!!!!!

COAT CHECK...$3.00

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

[This message has been edited by saynotodrama (edited 01-19-2001).]

here we go with the Metro Wars. Whats up say no and Bump. These people crack me up. Hey lets go inhale some liquid shit, and while we are at it,in this 30 degree weather, lets wear opened toe shoes and some summer white outfits. RIGHT!

Some people never sem to venture more than 20 miles from their homes, ah who cares keep them out of the city!

Yo Italia, easy with my bitches!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

here we go with the Metro Wars. Whats up say no and Bump. These people crack me up. Hey lets go inhale some liquid shit, and while we are at it,in this 30 degree weather, lets wear opened toe shoes and some summer white outfits. RIGHT!

Some people never sem to venture more than 20 miles from their homes, ah who cares keep them out of the city!

Yo Italia, easy with my bitches!

GrOWl

cwm1.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977