Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Docs tommorow (Tuesday) night?

cgm

Originally posted by lesdig:

Are you kidding????? It's now 18 for guys as well? Thats really stupid...I'm 22 years old and really don't feel like hanging out with high schoolers. Have you been since they changed it for guys, does it suck?

We didn't even bother going in once we found that out.

Poor Billy's...in my opinion, it gets a lot of scummy people (and I am from Sayreville, so I have seen my share, believe me)...I wouldn't go again. I'd say save Tuesday night and go to Champps on Wednesday night (I know, it's a BAR, and it's in a MALL), but they get a lot of people there until about 12:30 or so, it's just something to do on a Wednesday night. Besides, it's karaoke night there and you can usually get some good laughs at the very least

yeah..what the fuck...we used to go to poor billy's on random nights during the week over the summer and it was actuallt pretty cool. now you can't even park your car in the lot without worrying about the valet guys stealing it....any news on what the hell changed that place....it was always a fun local place to meet your friends and drink cheap shots...now it's fucking filled with *ahem* no offense.....white trash, ghetto punks from new brunswick and keansburg

• 1 year later...