Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAKING THE BEST OF IT.....

DJ this...Guido/Juicehead that...music sucks, no energy, yada, yada, yada... Since when did going out with friends become battle of the DJ's? Why is there so much focus on the music and the crowd? The bottom line is this - If you are with the right people, and keep an open mind, you should be able to have a good time anywhere. I admit the "vibe" of the place does set the mood for the night, but that isn't the only thing. I went to Bahama fuckin Mama last week and had a blast! Because I was with all of my freinds and we just let loose and had fun. If you have a bad night because the music sucked or there were too many guidos, then you are the one who has the issues, not the club or bar. Concentrate on the people you are with and just make the best of it! This is not directed at anyone, but it just seems that every post is another bashing...

------------------

GOT VERVE? Verve.jpg

EXACTLY Vervin! I know that is not an issue when we get together because we have been known to have fun at the tackiest of all places!

Who cares where you are...........just enjoy yourself and the people you are with. Life is too short to focus on such trivial things

People on this board act like nothing is good enough for them I have never heard 1 nice thing about any club except temps and metro. Ok they are good but come on. I wish all these opinionated people would tell us what they would do if they had there own club. What? Let me guess, no guidos, denny tsettos, blah blah blah. They make me laugh.

just to give you people some insight. this isn't about a club or a dj, its about some ignorant loser . I really don't take it personally! Its just fun as hell to keep this game going. Like I've said a million times before (read my posts) this is shear entertainment. Alright then you may breathe easier now. Don't sweat what I write or whatever bashing goes on, its just the board its not the end of the world!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by vervin:

DJ this...Guido/Juicehead that...music sucks, no energy, yada, yada, yada... Since when did going out with friends become battle of the DJ's? Why is there so much focus on the music and the crowd? The bottom line is this - If you are with the right people, and keep an open mind, you should be able to have a good time anywhere. I admit the "vibe" of the place does set the mood for the night, but that isn't the only thing. I went to Bahama fuckin Mama last week and had a blast! Because I was with all of my freinds and we just let loose and had fun. If you have a bad night because the music sucked or there were too many guidos, then you are the one who has the issues, not the club or bar. Concentrate on the people you are with and just make the best of it! This is not directed at anyone, but it just seems that every post is another bashing...

Hey Biz, what are you trying to do,make me feel bad.

------------------

animbar4.gif