Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIN......................ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont threaten nobody...

And if any starts talking TRASH!!!!

i dont use words..i hit PEOPLE!!!

and no i dont go out looking for fights..because i hardly go out period...until of late..iam a johnny now!!!!

but please dont say i cause trouble on the board..iam far from a trouble maker!!!!

KILL!!! cwm23.gif KILL...KILL..........KILL.........

SIMMER DOWN BOYS !

PLEASE BEFORE YOU MAKE OURSELVES LOOK STUPID CHECK YOURSELVES. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR JUST TRYING TO HELP UPI OUT. PLEASE DON'T DISRESPECT I MIGHT MISTAKE IT FOR AN ACT OF WAR OR SOMETHING.

BTW LAFAMILIA,IT ISN'T SOMETHING JUST ON THE TV THOSE OF US WHO ARE DON'T BRAG!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

dam yo....why so hostile today............i feel perfect harmony coming over every one.....lets go out and make our own cult and ponder the good stuff in life and live in perfect existens

fuck that shit.........what up jav, italia......lets fuck up some shit

Originally posted by lil-devil:

I guess everyone has thier PERIOD this week....YUK!!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

so true. everyone just needs to show a little restrain and maturity when dealing with people who like to start drama. Just ignore don't respond because that's exactly what they want.

how was your weekend lil devil?

Originally posted by sin-sational:

SIMMER DOWN BOYS !

PLEASE BEFORE YOU MAKE OURSELVES LOOK STUPID CHECK YOURSELVES. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR JUST TRYING TO HELP UPI OUT. PLEASE DON'T DISRESPECT I MIGHT MISTAKE IT FOR AN ACT OF WAR OR SOMETHING.

BTW LAFAMILIA,IT ISN'T SOMETHING JUST ON THE TV THOSE OF US WHO ARE DON'T BRAG!

The PIC goes along with my screen name which goes along with my favorite show, which goes along with my RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THE FUCK I WANT ON HERE. Why are you jumping down my throat again sin? You want some?

hee hee

cwm12.gif

------------------

fancommunity.jpg