Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sometimes the Jersey Board really pisses me off.....

cgm

I'm sick of coming on to the board and finding nothing but personal grudges and catfights between people, and worthless posts that mean nothing to me. Isn't the purpose of this board to share information and opinions about clubs and Jersey nightlife? I have nothing against any of you personally (except worldboy, he's pretty gay), but can we ease up on all of the worthless bullshit posts? (PS I see the irony of the situation, being THIS a bullshit worthless post, but you know what I mean)

Yes cgm the purpose is to share nightlife info, music suggestions, dj updates and so on and so forth. Unfortunately, when you have people hiding behind screen names and computer monitors, you get worthless posts and petty cat fights.

My suggestion: Dont click on the posts that you KNOW will be worthless. The topics of discussion are a shoe in as to what will be the material you are about to read. Sure, many can still be deceiving because people begin to bicker about this and that. Unfortunately, it will not go away. And no offense to you, but posting topics like this will only stir up these wiley individuals to come back at you with what you in fact are trying to end.

Good intentions but on this board: waste of time, energy and thought.

------------------

"Hey there you are.

-Do I know you?

No but there you are!"

It's kind of tough when there really aren't many NJ clubs to talk about. So that's why there is so much more positive activity in the NY board. I think that the people that start arguing with eachother are childish...but it's funny sometimes...so I can't complain.

who cares.....there ONLY a few real people..

WHO CARES!!!

The board is TOTAL FUN!!!!its nothing more..

when EMMIT and the other johnnies first hit the board i would make fun of them...NOW LOOK!! IAM A JOHNNY...iam on all day at work..it SAD BUT FUN!!!!!!

WHat up lil dev..check your pm..i sent it last night!!! cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL.....KILL...........

HoYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!CUBANO..

THOSE ARE JUST WORDS..

there will always be stero types....

iam a spic...and i have had WHITE SOCIETY talk about spics in front of me and when they found out my name was javier they would have never suspected me being a SPIC!!!!

FUCK IT...THERE JUST WORDS!!! means DICK!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL..............

Originally posted by cubano43:

Maybe we should not take it to heart but don't start with the racial names.

Cubano i'm w/jav. I fuck around saying shit like stupid spic or fucking cubans because I am one. spell my screen name backwards and what do you get. Hasta luego compadre.

cwm5.gif