Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The way I see it........

Originally posted by Girl6:

Denny -

Thanks for speaking your mind! I have been at Tempts almost every Saturday night this summer (except for the occasional trip to Sound Factory) since Memorial Day Weekend - you have been doing a fabulous job! You are the reason why I get up on the stage and dance in front of the DJ booth while you are spinning!! ...... Keep it up Denny - I'll see you on Saturday!

I got my VIP card out already . . .

Tiffany

ttown@gwu.edu

Oh so your the one that dances....nice.nice.nice..keep up the good dancing...but anyways..Denny Ts..has been djin' long enough to a big crowd of people where he has enough history to look back on and play tracks from.....

Exit, Temps, Twilo, Sf,//Denny Tset, Sasha, JP, Junior Vasq./Johnny Vicious, Josh Wink, Danny Howl, PVD, John Digweed, and that fuckin dj last sat at bunka's don't know his name but i was very very very impressed especially on the first few hours of his set!!..Who ever you are nice fuckin' work...I need toknow the name so i'll be there next time... they are all different..you can't go around raving or bashing another dj cos it ain't your thing.....it's all good..true true true..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORLDQUEER, why don't you get off of this post, it's old and over with. Do you really need to keep rehashing this post? Get a life !!! Denny gave his opinion over the summer, move on and fantasize about someone elses dick that you would like to suck.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Denny is the best! I don't care what half you people say. I've been going out for 3 years and he always has Tempts going off! If Tempts was a little less crazy its because everyone got arrested that goes out!! Thats why we go to Tempts, to hear him. No one goes to Exit anymore, we all go to World. Exit is only still packed because its all commercial with all the kids who never went to a club in their life and don't fit in at World and Factory.

Denny - you are the best!

[This message has been edited by nicole781 (edited 01-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by nicole781 (edited 01-25-2001).]