Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jeseytempts..AKA Worldboy..Blowboy...Will he EVER get a life???

well if it isn't little ravewannabe.

How bout you read what you just wrote. If you don't like this topic I'm sure theres a a posting on here about teen clubs, or Sahsa and Diweed or something. You are a rank amateur at best, and yes I will jump down your throat just because it floats my boat sweetie!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Sweetie??

Whatever.

Why don't you read some of your previous posts Raverat. Wasn't it YOU that was constantly fighting with Worldboy??? Or was that another Raverat?? You don't like Metro...you don't like Bunka, you don't like Abyss, Denny SUX (as you put it). Ummmm....your boyfriend who is/was a bouncer from Bunka dumped you. WHO THE FUCK CARES??? Get over yourself.Everyone here has different opinions and that's great. But when you go here and constantly bash and badger DJ's and clubs etc... it gets very tired....(like you)

So please....try saying something worth while. If not, I know a really good rave coming up in California you should go to.

Hey SIN...wasn't that Raverat we saw the other night with those White Pants on???

rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 01-23-2001).]

Yeah..but now that I think of it that summer girl had way too much style for a raver.

Meanwhile...this chick was all about making fun of Temptsboy back in the summer. Whatever with her.

Duh....I guess they made up??? PULLEASE!

Originally posted by sin-sational:

you mean summer girl with leaf garret!

Listen ravegirl...I think your pacifier is stuck somewhere it doesn't belong.... If you look at the original topic and who posted it, you might be able to decipher the fact that this has obviously NOTHING to do with you and is an issue between Worldboy and Bumparella. Why you felt the need to stick your happy little ecstacy, why all the fighting, let there be PLUR bullshit all over this post is beyond me. Actually, the reason is probably because you're like 15 (hence your name) because most underage people frequent raves because their bouncer boyfriends can't get them into the places where the big kids hang out! And don't give me the "don't judge a book by its cover" story because I have already heard it! SO ZIP IT Little raverat!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

speaking of getting off pussy, I mean kittie

why don't you get off the board if you don't want feedback

Ive dealt with it plenty of times and sure as hell aint backin away from it now. cwm25.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

speaking of getting off pussy, I mean kittie

why don't you get off the board if you don't want feedback

Ive dealt with it plenty of times and sure as hell aint backin away from it now. cwm25.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

WOW!!! For someone who doesn't like to respond and is OVAH this topic she sure can't keep away from that keyboard!!!

Oh and don't flatter yourself about the search key....it just came in handy to really see what a loser you are.

CORNY ASS CHEESBALLS! (HEE HEE)

What is your remote stuck on Nickelodeon??? Come on Ravepits...you can think of something better than that..(Ravepits sits down because of the headache she is getting from the two pony-tails pulled tight on each side of her head)

LOL!

cwm14.gif

I've been reading messages on this board for a while, but this is my first time posting. What's with all of the hostility? Where is the love? It seems like EvilJav has plenty...hopefully he can spread some around!!!

Guest ravegirl

corny ass bitches... wow I'm flattered that u took the time to bring up all my posts bumparella... If u noticed i don't come on here that often and yes i might have written things about worldboy in the past but it was stupid and immature and im done with that--anyways that has to do with personal issues anyway I've known him for years has nothing to do with this board.... And my "denny Sux" quote was a joke to get u guys going (and i did succeed at doing so) and i am entitled to my opinion as far as jersey clubs go or anything for that matter... I don't particulary like them (esp joey's on thurs nights...) but I admit i used to go all the time (maybe 2 years ago??) But i got over that real quick- as far as me being an amuteur...give it a rest If you've noticed ive been posting on this board for over 2 years now hhmmmmmm ... I came on here bashing no one and go all this bullshit in return...

but thats all i am saying about any of this crap anymore- u all seem to be way immature.. and must feel real bad about yourselves since you have to constantly bash people u don't even know.... CORNY

please all ur responses now... I can't wait! CHEEZY GOOFBALLS!!!

oh and white pants?? you got to be kiddin me- if anyone is wearing white paints i can guarantee it's you 2 cheezeballs....

why do you some of you even try to defend him. he is nothing but a babbling fool who bashes the same clubs weekend after weekend...but STILL goes back to the same place he hates so MUCH week after week.....personally I think he likes the attention all of you give him..some sort of high for him..probably gets of on it.! cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

whatever.....we're the stupid idiots who waste out time talking about him, no wonder he doesn't stop! cwm35.gif

come on summer you don't this is hilarious I don't think I'm wasting time I rather do this than be working this shit is like a soap opera I know these others are clowns and I love all the negative feedback.

BTW- that was a great summer for music!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

come on summer you don't this is hilarious I don't think I'm wasting time I rather do this than be working this shit is like a soap opera I know these others are clowns and I love all the negative feedback.

BTW- that was a great summer for music!

Thats nice to see WORDS MEAN DICK...