Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The guru returns with the only true reviews on the internet

It has been a while since I have been in but I needed some time to catch up with the great bullshit on this site. Well I have read and I am back. Once or twice a week I will give you a true review of all places in NJ and NY. First up, Metro Lounge "NJ's premier Friday night"

Metro Lounge located in Rochelle Park has an extremely excellent Friday night. It's main problem is that it is not as good as people on this site make it. I frequent the place often enough to know what is up. Richie Rydell is a master to the drug crowd (which will benefit Pete very much comes this summer with his newest acquistion -- Bermuda Club). The problem with this place is it is like romper room. The age requirements are 18 for both male and female. Do not let anyone tell you any differently. Easy to put 800 people into a place when you are allowing pre-schoolers in. The place is still banging. By far the best drink for the buck. They use 12 oz. cups instead of 9. Definitely an advantage. I would suggest this place but I can not see how someone freuquents it. cwm17.gifcwm29.gifcwm35.gif

Well "guru". I know for a fact that it is NOT 18 to enter for guys cause my brother has tried on a number of times to get in,NO WAY IN HELL ! They are soooooo strict at the door. One time they made me go all the way home cause i forget my id, and i know they know me, i go almost every week. Anyway, i guess its good cause the crowd is not young, (not like at abyss,egggg!) which i think that is why it is such a good crowd. Hope guru gets his facts straight before any more reviews.