Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUNNIEST SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Hey Jav! How did I know you'd remember that one...?

cwm38.gif

Eyyy Lor..

did you end up going this weekend?...

we didnt..haha.. its getting pathetic..

In the winter Seaside just seems like its soooo freakin far.. just thinking about the ride is making me wanna throw up..but in the summertime i dont mind at all..

ehhh.. we'll see about this coming weekend...

cwm20.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

I thought most of the commercials sucked...especially the Cingular and all the depressing tobacco commercials...what the F???

There was a pretty funny FedEx commercial where an old couple's house is surrounded by cops and they are getting pelted with onions and other vegetables.

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Hey Alli - yes, we did go, but they want $9,000 for a two bedroom apartment. All of them were so small, and now everyone is undecided about what to do! Nothing was less than $8,000 - and these are apartments we're talking about; not even houses. I have a feeling this will not pan out! How many people do you have who are definitely interested? We have three "definites", and that's not enough! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yea.. we're having a lil problem with the roomate situation.. we have 4 def.'s.. and one chic is like gettin all wierd on us.. i duno.. But if you want, we can go in on this together if you only have 3..

PM me an we'll talk about it

cwm32.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by allishara:

Eyyy Lor..

did you end up going this weekend?...

we didnt..haha.. its getting pathetic..

In the winter Seaside just seems like its soooo freakin far.. just thinking about the ride is making me wanna throw up..but in the summertime i dont mind at all..

ehhh.. we'll see about this coming weekend...

cwm20.gif

Hey Alli - yes, we did go, but they want $9,000 for a two bedroom apartment. All of them were so small, and now everyone is undecided about what to do! Nothing was less than $8,000 - and these are apartments we're talking about; not even houses. I have a feeling this will not pan out! How many people do you have who are definitely interested? We have three "definites", and that's not enough! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I thought the best commercial was the one that I didn't even think could be a bud commercial. The one when the dog got sucked up in a spaceship and then he turned into the alien. When the aliens asked him what he learned on earth, the dog alien said "WHASSUP!" Then they all started doing it... I think that was a good one...

cwm27.gif

------------------

loe2CLR.gif

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???? WE ARE ALL SITTING THERE LAUGHING AT ALL THE FUNNY COMMERCIALS WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SHOW SOME GIMP ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR WITH A PAINT BRUSH STRAPPED TO HIS HEAD! BY THE END OF THE COMMERCIAL I WAS READY TO SHOOT MYSELF.... cwm31.gif

------------------

GOT VERVE? Verve.jpg

Originally posted by vervin:

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???? WE ARE ALL SITTING THERE LAUGHING AT ALL THE FUNNY COMMERCIALS WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SHOW SOME GIMP ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR WITH A OF THE COMMERCIAL I WAS READY TO SHOOT MYSELF.... cwm31.gPAINT BRUSH STRAPPED TO HIS HEAD! BY THE END if

NO FUCKING SHIT!! YOUR RIGHT!!! But you know what? I remember the name of the company because of that buzzkill commerical.... good advertising.

cwm36.gif

------------------

loe2CLR.gif

i wasnt really payin attention to the game...i was busy drinkin...i only saw the pencil in the guys ass, the "whassup" and the halftime show

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

didn't anyone seen the Doritos one, where the doritos chick gets knocked out by the dorito? i thought that was hysterical...course, i can't remember the other ones!!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out