Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JAVIER IS THE ###1 JOHNNY!!!!!!

Hey I wanna know what you did after TJs too...lmao!

I know what I did...me and mah champaign .. cwm35.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

YOU DID NOT DO what i think you did!!!

is that what your refering to....Silveeohh your NUTS...EVERYONE CHECK OUT SILVEEOHH at the TJ'S he the craziest bartender you will ever buy a DRINK from....

Iam such a JOHHNY GUYS i hear music in my HEAD and i AM dancin now...iam so SAD!!! HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!! IAM A JOHNNY!!! NO DOUBT!!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by eviljav666:

I went to the FACTORY Misskitti you should of came it was a GREAT TIME!!!! i am still dancin at work!!!! iam such a JOHNNY!!!! cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL.......KILL..........

Well why didnt you call me and invite me???? Huh? Huh?? I would have come out ...wore some sexy lil cat suit for ya...next time drop me a line and tell me when ur going....sheesh!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well why didnt you call me and invite me???? Huh? Huh?? I would have come out ...wore some sexy lil cat suit for ya...next time drop me a line and tell me when ur going....sheesh!

ok relax i thought worldjohnny talked to about it...next time i'll be less shy and ask you my self.....

JOHNNY BOY shut your TRAP!!!!!!!!

hi jenn....what going on..call me in a little while if you like ok...

cwm23.gif KILL........KILL.......KILL.........

Originally posted by fangs:

look who's talking, the biggest Johnny of 'em all!

i think i beat him out...as long as i dont change my whole style and where tight shit..i can live with being Johnny!!!!

Jenn i guess now you know!!!! its true..

who cares...your a beautiful girl what else can i say....its not like iam a FREAK!!!!

my friends asked and i told them we had a great time...of course they asked me if you were pretty..i wish i would have read your post before you called me before going out..i would have to you!!!but we have to stay REAL with the AUDIENCE!! ill call you a little later..KILL

cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fangs:

look who's talking, the biggest Johnny of 'em all!

i think i beat him out...as long as i dont change my whole style and where tight shit..i can live with being Johnny!!!!

Jenn i guess now you know!!!! its true..

who cares...your a beautiful girl what else can i say....its not like iam a FREAK!!!!

my friends asked and i told them we had a great time...of course they asked me if you were pretty..i wish i would have read your post before you called me before going out..i would have to you!!!but we have to stay REAL with the AUDIENCE!! ill call you a little later..KILL

cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What up evil1. I agrre with what you're saying, no tight shit, u'll be allright!

------------------

conquer and subdue

i am far from a pimp nigga you know that.... i always say the wrong things....please dont let them believe iam top DOG...i like being top DOG at work..no DOUBT!!!but when iam out iam not even close to having as much GAME AS you G-ROID,RUA magnet,MARCO, who else you guys got game!!!! cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL........KILL...........

i am far from a pimp nigga you know that.... i always say the wrong things....please dont let them believe iam top DOG...i like being top DOG at work..no DOUBT!!!but when iam out iam not even close to having as much GAME AS you G-ROID,RUA magnet,MARCO, who else you guys got game!!!! cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL........KILL...........

Whats up JaV?! No credit to Italia?!? We are dominating Leos! WE HAVE GAME NO MATTER WHAT!

GRoWL

------------------

leo-a.gif

what the deal misskitti...pretty drunk SAT night!!!what did you do after TEQUILAS !!!!! an inquiring mind wants to know!!!! cwm23.gif KILL.........KILL.......KILL........

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-29-2001).]

I went home with my girl. Drank a bottle of champagne and then 3 Jack Daniels cocktails..what I mix right?? lol I layed on my floor for a bit, danced some then crashed! BORING!!!! hehhe

But I sure was tossed Saturday night....where were YOU mister Javi? cwm13.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!