Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ITALIA YOU GOT GAME NIGGA!!!!

i know nigga you got game...i just talking about the guys like myself...who dont go out just to hook up!!! no question i would love to go out and hook up all the time i just cant my game is weak...i was telling you the other night at metro rember when i was with Jenn...i rather stay alone like iam..iam too WEIRD!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i know nigga you got game...i just talking about the guys like myself...who dont go out just to hook up!!! no question i would love to go out and hook up all the time i just cant my game is weak...i was telling you the other night at metro rember when i was with Jenn...i rather stay alone like iam..iam too WEIRD!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up killer! I'm telling you bro, from my experience, if you lay off smoking a lot of the trees for a while, you'll become more of a Johnny. Thats my opinion...

GRoWL

------------------

leo-a.gif

NIGGA THAT MY #####1 GIRL...always there for me..GOOD TIMES AND BAD...WE WILL ALWAYS MAKE OUT!!!!

i know what you mean though about that..but i have to whole anixty and atmophere fobia in check...i gonna call you know..KILL

how was superbowl party...sorry i didnt call you back i was OUT OF IT..i was up all night nigga.. cwm23.gif YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by silveeohh:

Angeljav you are soo full of it,You got mad game.I see you wit hot chicks all the time,they love you!!!

YOU are the man silveeohh!!!!

how many girls you hook up with this weekend!!!bro i wish i had game...iam not a smooth talker i cnat lie for shit and my whole approach sucks..kill!!!!!!!!!

johnny boy iam not saying your a lier....iam talking about my self...your brother was just talking to me and was telling me that i do say alot of things i shouldnt say...IT true bro..sometimes i have to not get involved..i like stuck in the middle of both of those CRAYONS..they are both my friends..but i was not refering to you....you should know that...why arent you answering the phone iam leaving stupid jav messages on there and your still on the board...what the fuck nigga you avoiding me..YOU DONT WANT TO Have the old jav come after you....

"he was into alot of bad things and he was hanging out with the wrong crowd"

who's that silveeohh!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

"nigga" r u kidding me?

*VERY* interesting post if I may say so >ahem< cwm6.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!