Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let me be the 1st to start a pic gallery...

OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY BFF!

I've got a gold heart necklace that is split down the middle that reads- best friends I'll give you half , along with a friendship ring! I know you love me baby-whats not to love what are you wearing to world tomorrow, you better come!!!!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY BFF!

I've got a gold heart necklace that is split down the middle that reads- best friends I'll give you half , along with a friendship ring! I know you love me baby-whats not to love what are you wearing to world tomorrow, you better come!!!!!!

i dont know what im wearing yet.. but i am definetly going....wouldnt miss it! what are you going to wear?.. you can borrow some of my Mandess outfits if you need to.. cause hey, what are best friends for?...

ask your mom if its ok if you sleep over... we'll have so much FUN!

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by bumparella:

You guys are RETARDED!!!! B.F.F.!! Next I'll be hearing that you two are blood sisters! (ok..I'll cut my finger and you cut yours and then we'll mix our blood!!)

LOL!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

cwm37.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

ok Bumperalla... you can sleep over too.. geez

------------------

you know you love me..

AWWW Bump, don't worry your still my girl, hey we're part of the"POSSE" don't you know we'll always be the bashing bitches!

Alli, I'll tell my mom I'm sleeping at your house, you tell your mom your sleeping at mine, and we'll pull an allniter and go to that Soundfactory place!

NTW no thanks with the Mandees outfit!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

ok.. this is what im gonna do.. im gonna give my mom your room line so if she calls DONT PICK UP..

you give your mom my grandmas number.. shes like half deaf so she never picks up the phone at nite.. so we're safe with that one...

we also have to stop and pick up some glow sticks or else my dancing is like completely off...

call you later!

------------------

you know you love me..

Oh ok guys! I just thought I might have been getting tossed aside or something. All this B.F.F. talk and no mention of me. I hope 3 isn't a crowd!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Alli..you're Mom is going to have to give my Mom directions because I don't know where you live.

cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

oh definetly.. gimme the number where i can reach your mom.. and tell her ill wait outside so she doesnt have to beep the horn

------------------

you know you love me..

Girls please don't forget the eyeglitter! I mean how can i hook up without it. Remember when we're out my name is going to be Carmega! Thats my club name, whats yours going to be.

P.S. Photons are much better than glowsticks don't worry I have 3- PERFECT!

------------------

Wait a sec??? We're going out?? Where?? I don't think I'm going to be allowed. I thought we were sleeping over Alli's house. confused.gifcwm31.gif

no retard

cwm32.gif your just telling your mom that.. we're really going to that club EARTH or WORLD or PLANET.. i duno.. but i heard its like sooooo cooooooool..

remember.. im using my cousins neighbors ID.. so if the bouncer asks my name Francine Albarelli.. and im 26 and a Gemini (sometimes they try to trick you)

Hey Bump.. you think you could do my hair in those two buns on the side of my head like you did for Tunnel that time?..

------------------

you know you love me..

Ohhhhhh now I get it!! Ok good so I won't say anything to my parents because they are REALLY STRICT..(off the boat.)

Sin---I got the crimper and Alli---I'll make you look just like Princess Leia so don't worry. I just need someone to hook me up with some make-up because my parents don't really allow me to wear any yet. biggrin.gif!

Bump..i got the coooooooolest body glitter from CVS yesterday.. 5 finger discount if ya know what i mean cwm32.gif LadyB had these cool Jenco overalls on the other day.. maybe if shes not wearing them she'll let me borrow them.. hopefully theyre still dirty and i can have that worn out look.. i have a blue tube top that looks great with my baby pink back pack..

Oooh.. i cant wait!.. theres an Egyptian boy from Brooklyn thats going that can hook us up with some bangin acid gel tabs... Whoo-hoooo!

Sin.. dont forget to bring over your henna body art.. i want to put some designs on my arms

------------------

you know you love me..

Hello??? WHY DON'T WE JUST ASK RAVERAT!!!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by allishara:

at this one rave party i went to there was some oriental girl that did her nails with a different color on each nail...it looks really cool if every other nail is black and the others you use baby pink and purple.. cwm16.gif i figure ill just wear my addidas shell top sneaks with the fat red laces... they go with absolutely EVERYTHING i own! cwm12.gif

Only if you hook my stomach up with the body art like Chrtina aguilera!

Bump, no sweat girl I think you should go with a total frost look!!!

Hey you know what would be real phat, if we all walk in with baby passafiers in our mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

I have some cool cross color pants from my sister (they're a few years old) and a Tommy bra-type shirt. I may just wear that. If you guys need me to hold your stuff I'm bringing my teddy-bear napsack and I can also shove stuff in the back of my pants.

Oh...I almost forgot I just got back from Krausers and I bought 3 HUGE ruby candy rings. We'll be set for later on! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifcwm30.gifcwm1.gif

heee,heee, I think I might have a score for some Ritalin!!!!!!!

For after hours, forget the factory, I know a cool rave going on in Queens!!!!!!!

Sasha and Digweed are supposed to spin around 7 A.M. I hope my mother will still be sleeping by then!!!!!!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

at this one rave party i went to there was some oriental girl that did her nails with a different color on each nail...it looks really cool if every other nail is black and the others you use baby pink and purple.. cwm16.gif i figure ill just wear my addidas shell top sneaks with the fat red laces... they go with absolutely EVERYTHING i own! cwm12.gif

------------------

you know you love me..