Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyones night at World?

what the deal emmit...good mo italia...and to everyone else..

i dont know....what happend i started walking out turned around... and i started to feel like an ALIEN.. i didnt see no one i knew...

Emmit how lost did i look..i realy felt like i was in space...and that johnny starting a fight...someone should of hooked that guy..damm my whole mood was wrecked..

i dont know besides jav adventure at the end and my upchuck situation...it was a

good time!!! TOO MANY HOT GIRLS.. makes me nervous....

cwm23.gif Mushroom Tea XXXX tcy

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 02-05-2001).]

hi lil dev...how everything..i was thinking of you guys on sat night.. i realy needed your support..it was tough in there..there wasnt too many johnnies shirts off.. it was a good time....i dont know what happened lil dev....i always have a story behind my me...i did feel like an ALIEN!!

I was just standing there like a TREE...people are flying past me i dont even think i heard anyone talking or music..i just felt emmit graping me and asking me what happened...wierd...

I talked to BODEGEA yesterday...he was giving me shout he was a THE INFAMOUS HATTEM house...kill.... cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux