Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORLD=GOUDA CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

CIG NO DOUBT...hows everything!!!

again worldFAG talking shit!! haaaa

i guess it was phat..who cares the JOHNNIES ARE THE ONES WHO GET THE GIRLS...

THATS A FACTS...SO SHOUTS TO THE JOHNNIES YOUR STYLES AND GEAR SELECTION IS SAD!!

BOTTOM LINE JOHNNIES GET GIRLS!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a good time because all you guys were there but the place annoyed me!!!

once again guys (like tempts) i would only go there again if all of you were there...

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by Lil t:

I had a good time at World b/c everyone was there. It was nice too see Worldboy, Eviljav, Sexty4u, Emmitt, Rudy_poo, Dmense and the rest of the crew. All in all I don't care for the place.

Lil t

thats exactly how i feel about it

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Guest worldboy

I had no clue who the hotty was!!!! I dont know what your even talking about and wait do you really doubt my guido skills. Dammm I think I do really well for myself. Maybe I am wrong!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

How did you guess that I was a goofball guido. Come on did you see me this Sat? I was a italian looking kid wearing a tight shirt. Did you see me? Ooops i almost forgot, ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!

Originally posted by worldboy:

How did you guess that I was a goofball guido. Come on did you see me this Sat? I was a italian looking kid wearing a tight shirt. Did you see me? Ooops i almost forgot, ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!

What did you almost forget?? What a loser, bug eyed, cornball guido you are and how as soon as you post anything on this board, people from every corner of the earth come to attack you. Oh wait - but I thought you were tired of all this drama. Obviously you weren't and guess what, neither am I. As long as you keep posting negativity about all the places you go to, I will be here to make you look like the jackass you are. You are so stupid - you keep trashing all these places but yet you continue to frequent them even though Guido's infest it, and Denny sucks, and the girls are hoes, and so and so - blahblah! It really is true what they say about Guido's - DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKERS AROUND. ALL THAT JUICE AND K REALLY MUST HAVE TAKEN IT'S TOLL ON YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS.

Now run along and come up with something good. I'll be waiting love!

cwm28.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

What did you almost forget?? What a loser, bug eyed, cornball guido you are and how as soon as you post anything on this board, people from every corner of the earth come to attack you. Oh wait - but I thought you were tired of all this drama. Obviously you weren't and guess what, neither am I. As long as you keep posting negativity about all the places you go to, I will be here to make you look like the jackass you are. You are so stupid - you keep trashing all these places but yet you continue to frequent them even though Guido's infest it, and Denny sucks, and the girls are hoes, and so and so - blahblah! It really is true what they say about Guido's - DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKERS AROUND. ALL THAT JUICE AND K REALLY MUST HAVE TAKEN IT'S TOLL ON YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS.

Now run along and come up with something good. I'll be waiting love!

cwm28.gif

haaaaaaaaa........

i just thought it was realy funny!!!!

how are you ladybi.......

Worldjohnny your a SQUID!!!!

KILL!!

cwm23.gif IN SATAN I TRUST!!!!

Guest worldboy

Ohhh dammmm the butter is cominggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! Wait I almost forgot, ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha. Hey lady everyone attacks me, half the people on this board are alll good friends of mine and I didnt meet them by means of the board!!!! So ask eviljav who I am or emmitt or whoever else post on this board. The buttttta is a coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh dammmm the butter is cominggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! Wait I almost forgot, ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha. Hey lady everyone attacks me, half the people on this board are alll good friends of mine and I didnt meet them by means of the board!!!! So ask eviljav who I am or emmitt or whoever else post on this board. The buttttta is a coming!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - what are you spewing now with this buttttta shit again- who gives a rats. Stop acting like Fabio- create your own identity - oh wait that's right - he's your alterego!! I almost forgot - silly me!! And as for people on this board being your freinds - try again. I could name a numerous people who post , ehhem, not the nicest things about you - actually I haven't heard many people come to your defense in any of the crap you spew. Now - for a few days you have been giving warnings about the "buttta" coming. From what I can tell - you are once again talking out of your ass - or shall I say your cake whole fagboy!! cwm35.gifcwm3.gifcwm44.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!