Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohh no look out its the threee amigas coming to rip on peeps!!!!

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

One thing I know is that I dont need people too back me up on this board. I hang with these kids every weekend they dont need to back me up. Hey maybe they dont agree with what I say and maybe they do but I really dont care. I say what I want when I want. I dont need a posse of little girls to back up every single thing I say. That sounds familiar doesnt it. I am my own person and I say what I want. I know you guys really get off on the fact that you type really well and that you bust balls. But one thing is for sure you bust balls cuz your soo unsure of yourself. And you take it to heart. I would love to meet alll of you and laugh about the stupid shit that we all post but it seems you take it way too serious. About the butter , this butter I am talking about has nada to do with fabio, trust me. I am just too nice a person to really say it....

Guest worldboy

Naw I am just really super bored today I have nothing to do today!!!!!! Hey you know I am too nice a person to be really mean. I just love having something to do. Anyway I have to take a shit in a little while!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe your not in the shore house!!!

Originally posted by worldboy:

One thing I know is that I dont need people too back me up on this board. I hang with these kids every weekend they dont need to back me up. Hey maybe they dont agree with what I say and maybe they do but I really dont care. I say what I want when I want. I dont need a posse of little girls to back up every single thing I say. That sounds familiar doesnt it. I am my own person and I say what I want. I know you guys really get off on the fact that you type really well and that you bust balls. But one thing is for sure you bust balls cuz your soo unsure of yourself. And you take it to heart. I would love to meet alll of you and laugh about the stupid shit that we all post but it seems you take it way too serious. About the butter , this butter I am talking about has nada to do with fabio, trust me. I am just too nice a person to really say it....

FYI RidiculousBoy - I say whatever it is that is on my mind and I don't need any help in geting my points across. Ask Javi on that one. As for me taking it to heart - there you must be refering to yourself since to me this is all fun and games - reindeer games actually. Yes I will taunt you each and every time you post your childish rhetoric because - well - basically because I can. I make valid points in what a mockery you are to the club scene and how you are just one tired old guido who has nothing nice to say about someone who he has a personal vengance against.

I too hang with my *friends* every weekend - not every person on this board. As for being unsure of myself - I am probably one of the most confident, independent, self-secure women you will meet. I come on this board for entertainment. I don't come on this board and talk shit much unlike yourself. I don't come here looking for attention - unlike yourself. I don't have a multiple personality disorder - MUCH UNLIKE YOURSELF. AND I certainly do NOT take anything that goes on here personally.

Yes I will defend my friends - isn't that what friends are for?? Wouldn't you do that for your supposed friends?? If not- then I certainly wouldn't want to be friends with you and hope you have my back one day. My friends know that if they are in need anytime any place any where day or night they could call on me and I will do my best to be there for them as best as I can.

Please do yourself a favor - just grow up already! It is really immature and childish that the only thing you have to say is bashing a club a dj and the crowd that goes there. It is so tired already - and this whole butta thing makes you sound like a damn broken record! cwm4.gifcwm41.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

[This message has been edited by ladybijan22 (edited 02-06-2001).]

iam going to live with my descion..

i might kick my self in the face over the summer when iam suffering at home but a three week vacation should be enough..

it will never be the same with out all the guys MAN..that my whole beef....i dont know realy know that whole crew...iam a weirdo YOU KNOW that...plus i do some ridiculous things that no body agrees with..it will diffently be best if i was out..sorry MAN..that how i feel about the shore house..i wanted to but there just too many friends missing will never be same!!!

FUCK I MISS THAT SHIT..staying up ALL NIGHT!!! drinking a 7 in the mo "your still drinking"...

passing out on the bath room floor waken up naked......STEALING Frankas car...THE COPS raiding the house,(tipen FACE)the shore house burnen DOWN CUZ OF YOUR FIRE WORKS!!! haahhaa...."jav we got to get rid of this shit"

DO you know what i mean now...it just wont BE REAL!!!

CIGS what the deal man!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cigs:

You're one crazy fucker jav!!!!! We tried getting everyone to get a house, but nobody would go in. What are we supposed to do?????

It might be different, but it's still going to be good!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! there no doubt the fun will be there...but all the JOHNNIES IN ON THE HOUSE GO TO TEMPS....I cant take that mess everyweekend..IT NOT ME..So what are you going to DO when that happens..your stuck going .... I dont BRo where do you go...Iam so use to BELMAR at least you can go to BAR A..its doesnt compare to (ALL THE FUN at TEMPS)but fuck it!! IT peaceful...

THE BEST PART OF EVERYNIGHT IS WHEN EVERYONE COMES BACK ROCKED..I LOVE IT..it like everyone's in GRAMMER SCHOOL again..

talk BELMAR to me there might be a chance!!!

Cigs you hate temps bro...YOUR REALY FAR FROM A JOHNNY..YOU live in HOBOKEN...What the the FUCK!!!iam getting closer and closer to becoming a FULL JOHNNY BOY...and for SURE theres no WAY i could hit deal with that scene everyweekend.......

cwm23.gif SURE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

You're one crazy fucker jav!!!!! We tried getting everyone to get a house, but nobody would go in. What are we supposed to do?????

GOOD LUCK!!! there no doubt the fun will be there...but all the JOHNNIES IN ON THE HOUSE GO TO TEMPS....I cant take that mess everyweekend..IT NOT ME..So what are you going to DO when that happens..your stuck going .... I dont BRo where do you go...Iam so use to BELMAR at least you can go to BAR A..its doesnt compare to (ALL THE FUN at TEMPS)but fuck it!! IT peaceful...

THE BEST PART OF EVERYNIGHT IS WHEN EVERYONE COMES BACK ROCKED..I LOVE IT..it like everyone's in GRAMMER SCHOOL again..

Cigs you hate temps bro...YOUR REALY FAR FROM A JOHNNY..YOU live in HOBOKEN...What the the FUCK!!!iam getting closer and closer to becoming a FULL JOHNNY BOY...and for SURE theres no WAY i could hit deal with that scene everyweekend.......

call me

cwm38.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by eviljav666:

I know people will disagree, but there is other things to do besides going to Temps. Plus, not everyone in on the house is a johnny. Marco and KenDoll will not be going to Temps...probably ever. Plus, it's looking like we might be getting a new crop of chicks in on the house...but we'll have to wait and see. Friday nights in Belmar were always fun, but then Sat. always sucked. I totally understand what you are saying though.

------------------

1asp095.gif

1asp139.gif