Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladybijan

Originally posted by sin-sational:

wow you cats told us!

Don't sweat the fact that you hang with faggotass rat snitch!

and how did you know he didn't hook up at Abyss are you his faghag/ratgirl.

What were you with him everytime he was there. And who cares if he did or he didn't what the hell is that about anyway

Hey ladies I know your jaws need a rest from opening up that wide to suck his shit!

WOW AND I SUPPOSE YOU SURE TOLD ME!!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

[This message has been edited by sextcy4u (edited 02-07-2001).]

I don't know why people got to get involved. My problem is with Worldboy. If you belive what I'm saying fine, if you don't that's fine too. I'm not here to cause chaos just get my message across. As far as people saying they will jump in if shit goes down, don't. I will not throw down with other people around. My beef is w/Worldboy. If his friends join in I will wait. I've waited awhile all ready I can wait somemore. Your friends can't protect you forever Worldboy. The day will come when they are not there.

I don't know why people got to get involved. My problem is with Worldboy. If you belive what I'm saying fine, if you don't that's fine too. I'm not here to cause chaos just get my message across. As far as people saying they will jump in if shit goes down, don't. I will not throw down with other people around. My beef is w/Worldboy. If his friends join in I will wait. I've waited awhile all ready I can wait somemore. Your friends can't protect you forever Worldboy. The day will come when they are not there.

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i didnt want to on the subject but i did...haaaaa

I cant REMEBER the last TIME Someone fought a ONE!!!! i just cant!!!

Lurker KICK HIS ASS!!!

World johnny where you at!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javs what up? I can remember. Alan @Dawn and Angel's party. One shot and it was OVER.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by smiles4u:

I have to agree with my friend eviljav on this one...

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm1.gif

i agree with both of them!!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by sin-sational:

what are you his bodyguards. Iagree, Iagree too, shut the hell up!

he doesnt need bodyguards!

------------------