Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultimate revenge....

Posted in Sex Forum as well...

OK...Here is the story...

My boyfriends father is somewhat of a prankster. He likes to do practical jokes, tell fibs and stories and buy things to embarres people. So, for my birthday, he bought me a vibrator. I, of course, vowed revenge. He says I will never get him back. So, for Christmas I was going to get him back, but decided against it, it was Christmas after all. Of course, true to form, he bought me another vibrator!!! Now, here's the thing, its his birthday next month and I have to get him really, really good...I need ideas...Help...I read the posts, I know how sick and twisted you all are!!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

you should give him a jar with fluid in it, decorate it all nice and tell him its a jar of love juice that you've been saving each and every time you've used the vibrator

or

get a picture of his head and put it on some crazy naked body and blow it up to poster size and tell him that you use this picture as part of masturbation material along with the vibrator!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

What is wrong with your boyfriends father? That has to be one of the most demented stories I have ever heard. I mean think about it...this man is going into some "sex shop" buying vibrators...(not only one time...BUT TWO) eek.gif for his son's girlfriend??? confused.gif

Joke or not....it's really not funny. I would suggest buying him some self-respect and some morals. What does your boyfriend say??? cwm8.gif

He's just as sick if he finds humor in this.

cwm13.gif

You have to know the guy, I am not saying its not strange and a little twisted, but he is not doing it to be a big perv, he is doing for a laugh. There are dozens of other stories about stories he has told, jokes he has played, etc. etc. that would give you a better picture of what this guy is all about. Now, I just wanna get him back!!!

------------------

Originally posted by eviljav666:

I say you get Him a CALL GIRL!!! cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought about getting him a transvestite stripper, but someone spilled the beans...

Sin...thats good!!!

------------------

Originally posted by bumparella:

What is wrong with your boyfriends father? That has to be one of the most demented stories I have ever heard. I mean think about it...this man is going into some "sex shop" buying vibrators...(not only one time...BUT TWO) eek.gif for his son's girlfriend??? confused.gif

Joke or not....it's really not funny. I would suggest buying him some self-respect and some morals. What does your boyfriend say??? cwm8.gif

He's just as sick if he finds humor in this.

cwm13.gif

RITE!!.. i thought i was the only one thinkin that!...

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage