Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being that I am a Puerto Rican Spic is it possible....

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

How am I a wanna be spic??? You have talked with my mom, does she sound like a gringa to you???? You now will never have my moms rice and beans. I think my moms coming on the board to talk about puerto rican history!!! stay tuned!!!!!

Puerto rico.. yo nunca dejare de amarte.. La isla del encanto; ave maria pues!!!!

and what's the deal with puerto ricans copying flags and shit... fidel can lick my balls.. fo sure

i aint no pr.. but what's the deal son

no pues.. una boleta!!

Que Puta madre LOQUERA

a lo LOCO.. a lo LOCO cwm32.gif

boombox.gif

IN TRANCE I TRUST

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by latinoloco:

Puerto rico.. yo nunca dejare de amarte.. La isla del encanto; ave maria pues!!!!

and what's the deal with puerto ricans copying flags and shit... fidel can lick my balls.. fo sure

i aint no pr.. but what's the deal son

no pues.. una boleta!!

Que Puta madre LOQUERA

a lo LOCO.. a lo LOCO cwm32.gif

boombox.gif

IN TRANCE I TRUST

Pueto Rica copied the cuban flag. It's plain and clear. Pueto Rico's flag is almost identical to Cuba's. All they did was change the color of the triangle. They copied the Cuban flag. Be original. Fidel can kiss my fucking taint for all I care, but it still doesn't change the fact that Puerto Rico copied the Cuban flag.

cwm5.gif

VIVA CUBA - LA PERLA DE LAS ANTILLAS. Damn Puerto Ricans flag stealing fuckers come up w/your own flag. Evil, fuck Fidel e la madre que lo padrio. Hijo puta me cago en el. Que viva Batista (even though he's dead). Damn Puerto Rican got to copy off our flag. Be original. cwm23.gif

LIBERTA...LIBERTA...LIBERTA

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by nabuc:

Pueto Rica copied the cuban flag. It's plain and clear. Pueto Rico's flag is almost identical to Cuba's. All they did was change the color of the triangle. They copied the Cuban flag. Be original. Fidel can kiss my fucking taint for all I care, but it still doesn't change the fact that Puerto Rico copied the Cuban flag.

p><p>What u been smoking dog...  In that

Make sure you're at englishtown raceway park to show your puerto rican Lowride

cwm12.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

First off I fucking hate the word spic!!!! It's like when black people call each other nigga. What the fuck is wrong with you. Second PR faught with Spain for Independence.

Cuba help them out and gave help them with the flag. So they didn't steal anything. Don't want to start this Caribbean war.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!