Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to Tequila Joes yesterday.

If youre talking about Saturday I was there with my friend and I have to say but it was a weird vibed night. Deffinately NOT the normal crowd and a lot of stupid people if you ask me.

I dont know why but every so often that happens. The only reason I had fun was becasue I was with my best friend. Everyone was RUDE as HELL! And a lot of people giving hard looks for no reason.

Not the norm and hopefully it doesnt stay that way!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

what the deal misskitti....i was hard core today..ill give you a shout this week with the scoop of what we spoke about on the way to the city the other day..it should be phat.i have faith!!

NO DOUBT!! straight up....Chill!!thats how it always is, when you go to TEQUILAS..it like you walked into HELL...thats how you feel..its the weirdiest vibe out of any club!!! from the MOMENT you walk through the door...

i guess the only real reason why i go there is because my good friend works there and that i can go look at girls for a little while...

iam not a dj basher but this GUY DOESNT CARE..he'll fuck up and keep playing..

and JOE has to spend some cash on that place..it needs WORK!!!

but i agree Strange Sinsation due CREEP when your there..thats for sure.. it think studio one never left and neither did the SPIRTS of those WHO SUFFERED inside........ cwm23.gif

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 02-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 02-07-2001).]

Javi you bette a gimme a shout soon mista!

Thanks again for the rise...I appreciate it much...I think I told you about my *adventure* home but if not, Ill fill ya in lata.

As fot TJs....who cares if its a shit hole. Me and my girl go there pretty much every weekend and then head to NYC afterwards. We have a ball and thats all that matters but I hear ya on Studio 1 leavin some shit behind...lol

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

If youre talking about Saturday I was there with my friend and I have to say but it was a weird vibed night. Deffinately NOT the normal crowd and a lot of stupid people if you ask me.

I dont know why but every so often that happens. The only reason I had fun was becasue I was with my best friend. Everyone was RUDE as HELL! And a lot of people giving hard looks for no reason.

Not the norm and hopefully it doesnt stay that way!

Damn...we could have st up a NJ meet if I knew you'd be there...LOL

I wonder if I've seen you there cwm13.gif ...do you have a pic?

------------------

Can you dig?

MON28.GIF

Originally posted by chill72kid:

Damn...we could have st up a NJ meet if I knew you'd be there...LOL

I wonder if I've seen you there cwm13.gif ...do you have a pic?

Im there every weekend pretty much silly. I believe I will be there this Saturday but not totally sure yet being Im trying cut the partying back (hahahaha yea OkaY)

Anyway here's my pics....

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

johnny girl whats up.....

i dont know what my beef for the weekend is..will most Deff have to be "Low KEY!! Fly Straight"

the board is getting to silveeohhs head..I think johnnyandy is MUCH to COOL to be Bartender...

he should be one OF JOE's DANCERS..

Misskitti i might jump up on the bar with you this weekend...( i plan on missing a step and falling OFF the bar ) that will be phat!!!!!!!!KILL.....

cwm23.gif WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW you aint callin me "johnny girl" bitch! I aint down wit that shit! lol

Anywayyyyyyyy.......Im exhausted and just wanna ssay one thing...

Ill believe ur skinny ass gettin on the bar with me when I see it!!! I think ur *all talk* mofo!!

{shit is pilin up in here...I betta get my boots on and start shovelin!}

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

"

the board is getting to silveeohhs head..I think johnnyandy is MUCH to COOL to be Bartender...

Yeah evil at least I didn't start Djing so the chicks on the board thought I was cool....I was born that way!!!

]

Originally posted by eviljav666:

"

Yeah evil at least I didn't start Djing so the chicks on the board thought I was cool....I was born that way!!!

]