Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

See this is what I tell my friend about this board being corny. You know its all fun. Denny sux, I suck, we all suck!!!! But when people are sooo sooo corny to make up lies about me hooking up with people and me ratting people out, I would tend to say this shit gets reallly corny!!! I am all about fun and if you The lurker or whomever you are wants to beat me up then great, go ahead. I would love for it to happen. Sure people can defend me or whateva but I know what I do and dont do. About ratting someone out, I really doubt I would buy drugs for my friends and then rat a nickle and dime drug dealer out. Hey considering what I do for a living how is it that I got caught and still have a job. Seems a little tough. About me hooking up with a chick michelle, I wish I would have, I have met some hot Michelles but I have never had luck with any of them. So to those of you who do know me and its many of you this guy is just trying to be cute and funny. I hope he keeps it up cuz it does add to my legacy on this board as the most HATED and as NOUGIE says "all those people really love you". Hey lurker if you know me soo well send me a p.m. with your phone number or address or whateva and I will give you a call. Or I will come to your house its your call. But dude your being sooo sooo corny but I guess like the butter girls thats just you. Again and about me being all these personalities you again have it all wrong. I have three and they all mean something and they are associated with clubs. One thing is for sure I really do wish I was fabio that would be great. So bye bye butter people and the looker have fun.

love,

the man

[This message has been edited by temptsboy (edited 02-07-2001).]

Guest worldboy

Ladies of butter just realize that all people know who I am. Get it straight temptsboy,worldboy and transitboy. Its really tough to figure out, isnt it? About the others I really cant help you but I would love to. Is butter your specialty. Or is sucking Dennys dick. Hey ladies when people meet you for the first time what do they say about you. I have heard a few things but I dont know if I should say them. But they are pretty funny. When can I meet you chicks. I want to meet the lurker tooo, please please.