Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know where to get turntables and a mixer?

Guest worldboy

A good place to start would be a store. Why not check out mondo music. They have everything you need top of the line shit. Rotary mixers whateva you need. They are having a big sale on Monday. They sent some sort of invitations to all customers so maybe you have one if not check it out so that you can go.

I used to in 1995/96 but then I sold my shit. I want to get back into it again because I have a record connection. I have an ear for the music. Whats up Emmitt? Cox/Tenaglia is going to be sick! I can't go but I am sure I will hear good stories the next day. I thought about Chinatown but then you can't bring shit back. Well you can, if you pull out a GAT! ;-)

GRoWL

------------------

leo-a.gif

Originally posted by worldboy:

A good place to start would be a store. Why not check out mondo music. They have everything you need top of the line shit. Rotary mixers whateva you need. They are having a big sale on Monday. They sent some sort of invitations to all customers so maybe you have one if not check it out so that you can go.

No doubt, they are awesome there, but still a bit pricy. I will check out their sale though...

------------------

leo-a.gif

Originally posted by worldboy:

How abou Guitar Center or Sam Ash???Do they carry that type of equipment?

------------------

UNLEASH HELL!!!

Originally posted by spaniard:

How abou Guitar Center or Sam Ash???Do they carry that type of equipment?

Yup, Guitar Center has the best prices ...

Get Stantons "DJ IN A BOX" lol ... ezpi_wink1.gif

If you want a rotarty mixer, get the RANE ..it's increbile, but it costs an arm & a leg ... You can get tables used, real cheap off the net or check "Trading Times",

I GOT "SURE" at home.....

there a little expensive...but they are great...

ITALIA do what i told you...go to china TOWN if you have cash!! your coming back to jersey with alot of QUALITY SHIT FOR LOW COST...

i dont recomend used EQUIPMENT...... cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!

MONDO MUSIC IS WAY OVERPRICED BRO

they are having a presidents day sale tho on friday.. "invite only" or some shit..but i think your best bet is..

china town

some electronic shops in midtown manhattan..you can really get them to cut down on prices

ebay- check it out... many times dj supply shops from around the u.s. list new merchandise..and you dont need a credit card to bid..you can pay via money order or check...might even find a used setup.. ebay has worked out for a few people i know.they're really satisfied...

as for mondo..i dunno..in my experience.they have been not totally overpriced, but they don't like to go below book value and they have big problems with giving you a package deal....but if u want the invite i got.. pmessage me.

jsc

cwm9.gif