Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ally McBeal...

Anyone watch it last night? I was in hystrics watching that bathroom scene with Elaines electronic nipples!!! and Ooooooo Taye Diggs (spelling), he is real easy on the eyes!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Just looking at that girls face makes me want to go to the bathroom and stick my fingers down my own throat....

Boston Public last night was one of the best TV episodes of any program I have seen in a while. With the addition of two lawyers from "the practice" it was great tv.

Originally posted by sweetlove4u:

PRACTICE IS AN AWESOME SHOW..one of my favorite!!!!

i used to watch all the time, but now OZ is on at the same time!!! do you watch boston public on mondays before ally...they are doing a crossover with the practice...

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

The only 2 shows I watch (other than Simpsons) every week are Practice and Boston Public. The crossover is great, its cool too b/c they are on different stations but I am told they have the same creator.

the practice - I hate lawyers but the show has great storylines that twist so much you never can predict the outcome

Boston Public- Really off the wall, no reality to it whatsoever, great actors, unbelievable stories= Great TV

(then I turn to Raw at 9)