Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here in love???

i'm in love... and loving it. i have not felt this way in years, nor have i been faithful in years, but i met this guy alex, and he's everything i want and more. we've only known eachother for about a month, but it's was like love at first sight. we spend hours together, and we've already gotten to know eachother far more than anyone else knows us. there are no words to describe what i feel, but i'm in love and loving it.

Valentine's day sux, it's just a fucking commercial Holiday, it would be great if we got the day off, then it would be worth it. I don't need Valentine's day to buy a gift for my woman, i do that regardless!!!!!!!

Fuck Cupid!!!!!!!!

------------------

UNLEASH HELL!!!

Originally posted by johnniegirl:

i'm in love... and loving it. i have not felt this way in years, nor have i been faithful in years, but i met this guy alex, and he's everything i want and more. we've only known eachother for about a month, but it's was like love at first sight. we spend hours together, and we've already gotten to know eachother far more than anyone else knows us. there are no words to describe what i feel, but i'm in love and loving it.

You are a very lucky girl! cwm38.gif

Originally posted by spaniard:

Valentine's day sux, it's just a fucking commercial Holiday, it would be great if we got the day off, then it would be worth it. I don't need Valentine's day to buy a gift for my woman, i do that regardless!!!!!!!

Fuck Cupid!!!!!!!!

spaniard i agree with you 100%. It just a way for corporate america to bleed somemore money out of you. Why do you need a designated holiday to buy the person you love a gift or take them to dinner. You should do that anyway. and you know what fuck it, I am going to take the day off because I'll probably end up working to ungodly hours again today so I need a day off.

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

spaniard i agree with you 100%. It just a way for corporate america to bleed somemore money out of you. Why do you need a designated holiday to buy the person you love a gift or take them to dinner. You should do that anyway. and you know what fuck it, I am going to take the day off because I'll probably end up working to ungodly hours again today so I need a day off.

cwm23.gif

That's what I'm talking about! If I was getting the day off that would be a different story!!!!!!! Cupid's an asshole!!!!!!! Fuck him and his mother, that prick!!!!!!

------------------

UNLEASH HELL!!!

Why all the hard feelings about Valentine's Day. It is a great day to celebrate love. If you are in a relationship then you set some time aside to be with the one you love. If you are not in a relationship then you can head to the bar... there you'll find all the other lonely souls boozin' it up... perfect opportunity! cwm38.gif

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif Guys come on...I love Valentine's Day..especially since I hve a great boyfriend who treats me like a queen...He is great. Anyway to all of you who don't have a valentine it is a perfect day to spend with your friends, and splurge on yourself(at least thats what I did before my valentine)..well anyway..

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!! cwm38.gif

im in love with all my friends...they're the ones that keep me sane and happy!!!

So to all my friends out there...I love ya!!!!!! MWAAAAA

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

i'm in love with myself;

and tequila..

i'm not sure how that mixes up..

hey spaniard.. i agree on the deal of v-day; just another freakin day... but on a second though... wouldn't we have a different perspective if we did have that special mami??

esa nena quiere queso...

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

I am in love with HHH.

I also love my girls...what would I do with out you guys? And of course S.L. is the best!

Hey did you know that "love" is really just an illusion manifested during childhood years, a direct result of watching too many fairytales!!! Reality = caring about someone and being good in the sac......lol....I'm not really that synical, I'm down with the "love" feeling.....for others who are feelin it congrats!!! It can be really good.

I'm in love...I am happy that we are going out tomorrow for V day..It's been a while that my honey and I went out to eat so Vday is a nice day. What I find rediculous is when women in my office get the 12 roses sent to work so everyone knows that their significant other loves them...booo hooo....what's more imp is getting flowers on any given day...getting a nice gift or just being loved on any day that matters!!!...I like valentines but the whole show off thing with the flowers etc is a bit silly cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif