Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss?

Diana

Originally posted by hongkongphooey:

2. Boris SUCKS!! He couldn't mix with Danny's records and Juniors hands.

I would rather nap and go to Vinyl!! That is just my opinion!!!!

THAT was the FUNNIEST analogy I have ever heard!!!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

You got to be kidding me if you think the 2 o'clock closeing won't effect abyss. It probaly only get's locals for the exception with Boris or somebody else.Most people that use to go to Abyss are from up North Jersey and it is a waste of time to drive up to Abyss to be kicked out by 1:45 when you got Metro witch is hot right now and like somebody said Luna's a great local place to chill for an early night. Abyss only hope is wenseday, how has it been? I remember like Drama said when I used to go to Abyss on wenseday and friday it would be packed and great. It's sad what happen, used to be a good time.

Originally posted by tempkid:

You got to be kidding me if you think the 2 o'clock closeing won't effect abyss. It probaly only get's locals for the exception with Boris or somebody else.Most people that use to go to Abyss are from up North Jersey and it is a waste of time to drive up to Abyss to be kicked out by 1:45 when you got Metro witch is hot right now and like somebody said Luna's a great local place to chill for an early night. Abyss only hope is wenseday, how has it been? I remember like Drama said when I used to go to Abyss on wenseday and friday it would be packed and great. It's sad what happen, used to be a good time.

Tempkid...may I suggest Hooked On Phonics? I think we learned to spell the days of the week in like first grade...MAYBE Second, but WENSEDAY is spelled as follows: WEDNESDAY!! And it's not a typo because you did it twice! But HEY...look at the bright side, you got FRIDAY RIGHT!!! hehe..no offense bro I am just in a silly mood...seriously I think all these mind altering drugs are really screwing people up! We can't even spell anymore...GEEZ!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!