Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World/SF Saturday??..

Originally posted by djspydr:

Hey ClubGirl,

I'll be @ WORLD around 2am Saturday! Stop by Groove Lounge tonight for a free Birthday drink... we got a male review from 8-10pm. ask for Ronnie

By the way, how the hell do you upload pictures on here guys?

cwm11.gif

Oh, Spydr, for the love of God!! (Hee hee). Go to "profile" and then enter your screen name and password - you can do it from there! Hope that helped, honey!!

Hello..I will be attending World tomorrow for the first time..I will be celebrating my 25th b-day there and then off to SF for afterhours to finish the celebration through Sunday afternoon...Anyone here going to be at either place?I can't fucking wait...It's gonna be a lonngggg wknd especially since I took off MOnday too...Fuct up!!Whos going whos not?Lata..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!

hOW WAS WORLD, AND SF, CAN YOU BELIEVE I MISSED WORLD I THINK I SCREWED UP MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE!!! WAS SF A CRACK FACTORY AS USUAL DID PETERS SUCK AS USUAL!!! cwm44.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Hey Sin..whats up??Why werent you at World sat??..Well I prettty much hated it...The more wacked I got the better it got..It is good if you are single,alot of hotties,but Iam engaged....Um but it was like a restaurant set up...like not a club..I just pictured it sooooo much different...Music was ok,alot of old shit and I do like Tsettos..NO vibe in there whatsoever...Factory was fucking sick!!!Im getting hooked again this isnt good...We stayed till about 12:45pm then did afterhrs till sun night till 10ish pm...Peters was fucking sick!!I loved it...Oh well too bad I hated World I doubt Id go back...What did u do this wknd?Later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Hey Emmitt...How r u?It was nice to see u again too..Thats funny my good friend is seeing your friend..small world..sf was fucking insane!!see my reply above to sin with review...I hated World though pretty much...Oh well...Talk to ya later sweetie!!ClubGirl..=)

------------------