Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOEY'S WAS TO PACKED!!!!

I thought Joey's was good, despite the crowdedness. It was mad hot though!!!

I saw italia there- whats up kid? BTW you should have let me keep the glasses, I was supposed to go to Twilo but I got a beter offer!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by bastard00:

Packed with old wannabe shit heads and guidos. Just like the chessy shitty place that it is. What a joke that place is. cwm42.gif

Alright, you're officialy making me mad... If you think the place always sucks, THEN DONT GO!!!! I personally like Joeys, but thought it would be crowded because of the holidays so I went to the city. Why didnt you?!! You have no right to bitch about it...I'm sorry that you have NO idea about what to do in the city because you are THAT pathetic that you travel into Jersey when there are a million and one things to do in the city presidents day....GET A LIFE LOSER!!!

Joeys was OK...I feel bad for the people who were waiting on line...from what I hear some people were waitnig from 10-11:30 that is crazy! It's always like that on a Holiday night, hard to enjoy yourself. Unfortunately I still had to work on Monday so I was outta there by 1...till next week!

------------------

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.

But, it does mean that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections....