Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COX/TENAGLIA was the shit.....

Emmitt

who was there besides me and the Boavista crew...fuckin' awesome night all i have to say...left monday morning around 10:30 am...can still the music in my head

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

did anyone stay beyond 10:30am...did DT spin his Lady remix???

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING

what's up kid........Went to joey's and it was crazy.....left there went to the city to see if we could still get in, but there were cops everywhere doing dwi checks, we got there around 3:30 am. couldn't find parking so we left.

cwm23.gif

ya eviljavs...wheres my tape ya promised...i keep hearing about how that shits tight nigga!!! hit me with the scumfrog....hahaha

hey cigs, glad ya liked twilo, its totally different from other clubs...at least ya know the music will be great, no second guessing here!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

Getting there was a nightmare. No, parking lots were open, a police checkpoint. I was freaking out. I didn't give up and I am SO glad!! I finally found a lot on 8th ave and 30th st. I got right in and it was worth every penny!! I wish I could have stayed longer but I had things to do. I want to give a special thanks to those who forced me to go when I wasn't going to!! You know who you are!!! I have the best bunch of friends anyone could ever ask for!! I wish all of them could have been there to share the sheeer madness!! I was gone!! Danny was just blowing my mind!! A night of memories!!

Originally posted by Emmitt:

who was there besides me and the Boavista crew...fuckin' awesome night all i have to say...left monday morning around 10:30 am...can still the music in my head

Not me I missed It. I went to Centro-fly instead and was a bit disappionted. The crowd there was to pretencious. Wish I would of went to Twilo.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by dmense:

YO EMMIT I ENDED NOT HAVING TO WORK ON MONDAY AFTERNOON I GOT LUCKY AS HELL!

ALOT of shady shit goin on late night at twilo HUH???

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

shady ain't the word...hahaha

cwm27.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

I was there beyond 10:30......actually till 3:45PM when Danny closed the place out......he did play that sick Lady remix and a bunch of other unreleased tracks and remixes after 12PM.......it was just insane in there from 12-close.......I've never heard the system slam like it did......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by tyco:

I was there beyond 10:30......actually till 3:45PM when Danny closed the place out......he did play that sick Lady remix and a bunch of other unreleased tracks and remixes after 12PM.......it was just insane in there from 12-close.......I've never heard the system slam like it did......

Mikey

thats crazy...i was hoping to hear that remix.

------------------

Dancer-13.gif