Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMERICANS WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi sextcy how are...

there is no point behind the whole thing..i dont even know how it started..i just started writing whatever came to my head and it became an issue..that all i can say or write because i dont know!!!!kill..

Johnny Dmense is fighting with mini mouse so he is all fucked today..i feel for him..

relationship should not be games..it like people see eachother and are competting for attention love whatever..it should be a given...whatever...what do i know!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif IN SATAN I TRUST!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sextcy4u:

i dont understand what all thats about

It's all about some people talking shit and calling people assholes when they have no fucking clue as to what they are talking about. It's also about javs and I moving to CUBA to take over.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by puck:

the only true americans are all immigrants, figuring what nabuc said too........so all hail us immigrants and long live america and long live europe

You know what I say. All the continents used to be one giant land mass called Pangia. So I say we are all Pangianian. No American, or African, or Chinese, or European. We are all Pangianian. Our ancestors all originated from the some damn place. That's my philosophy.

cwm5.gif .

Actually if you want to get deep were all just a bunch of evolved apes. cwm5.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

You know what I say. All the continents used to be one giant land mass called Pangia. So I say we are all Pangianian. No American, or African, or Chinese, or European. We are all Pangianian. Our ancestors all originated from the some damn place. That's my philosophy.

cwm5.gif .

Actually if you want to get deep were all just a bunch of evolved apes. cwm5.gif

Cuba que pasa nigga!!!!!!!

your still a SPIC!!!

cwm23.gif MACUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!