Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What were your favirote Tsettos mixes of last summer at Tempts

Diana

I also think it is funny that all you people stick up for denny and say, " oh, you have to hear him at temtps, he is so much better at tempts blah, blah, blah. If a dj is good , he should be good wherever he plays. World is at least 10 times better club than tempts, and denny sucks there,maybe thats a litte harsh, but he is an ok dj. You cannot argue that he plays the same stuff EVERY SINGLE WEEK! I just think it is a little boring.Tempts would be such a great club if it had better music.

Well, it looks like you will have other choices this summer so do all of us a favor and stay out of Tempts!! Who is your favortie DJ? JP? If so, then please don't even bother responding because you are musically challanged!! I don't mean to offend all of you JP fans but I personally think he sucks. Just my opinion!

Originally posted by muzika:

Are you guys nuts? You can hear the same exact mixes every saturday at world. Nothing against denny, but he plays the same shit everytime. Same mixes. The only bad thing that people say about world is the music. Ask around guys, and you will see. As far as tempts goes, if i remember correctly, wasnt this board filled all summer asking , "what happened to denny" "why does denny suck" "what is denny playing?" I am not judging him but didnt everyone think he has been horrible. I think the only night he came through was the last night, and i was there,yes he was better that night then he was all summer.

Couldn't agree with you more. Would make a list of songs that we'd hear any night before going this past summer and he'd play 90% of them. Only surprise of the night would be what time they would come on.