Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC or NJ clubbing?

I'm having a hard time understanding your post, because it is worded strangely, but I'll do my best to answer your question. Personally, during this time of year, I'd rather be in a city club, because I personally think any club in NYC is better than Metro or Joeys or whatever, even though I do have a good time at those places. Hunka Bunka is alright, it has a nice set up and alright music (kind of mainstream)and usually good drink specials. HOWEVER....in the summertime, I wouldnt be caught dead in the city, only the Jersey shore! SO, in conclusion, Jersey is better in the summer, NYC the other three seasons.

For clubbing - NYC.....case closed.....

Jersey shore is a great party spot for the summer but the clubs are terrible.......no good music, no good DJs.......just people looking to go crazy and mad peeps boozing......fun though.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by markmello:

I want to get an idea which you guys and girls prefer, some smart ass Tempkid has made me curious to no what you think. And What about Hunka Bunka? Is this the greatest club in the world ever?

Hey biatch I never said Jersey clubs were better I just said Tempts is my favirote club dog dick.

Ya nyc is better but I don't go every night asshole mostly saturday nights,and I'm not a little cry baby and bitch when I spend my thursday and fridays in jersey I have fun no matter what.

But yes in my opinion jersey shore is 10 times better than the city in the summer and you will see the diffrence in nyc's mega clubs if you go in the summer because it is alot better in the winter because jersey people make the scene queer.