Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your hair and money?

alright guys this is it... i am a hairdresser and i gotta know the trick, what makes you give a better tip. besides an excellent haircut- cuz i already give those.

is it the way the girl looks, talks, or what. do i have to beg for it. i dont get it, some people are really stingy and thye will hand me two dollars, when they take it out of a roll of hunderds...but then they say i gave them the best haircut they ever got.... i live off those tips... fork em up! So i wanna know what makes you people tip more.....???

i get my hair done almost every other wk. um just talk to them strick up a conversation, give them your home # say whenever u have an emergency or need your hair done right away give me a call, i'll see what i can do. i've been w/ the same hairdresser for yrs. i'm more than her client. i give her $5 tip i don't make madd $$ so that's enough for me to give...yah dig? cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

i understand where your coming from, i dont think i could talk anymore than i do,,, sometimes i talk to much... but i cant give em my home number becuase there a alot of weirdos out there and you have no idea what a cute girl giving out her number for emergency can mean to some of those weirdos... i am not trying to sound conceited at all, just being realistic...

i always tip my hairdresser 20%, I have known her for years and have become friends with her, but in emergency situations, other people have had to cut/color/wax whatever and they always get 20% too. I think some people don't know that most beauticians live off of their tips, so they don't tip well..i don't know girl...maybe you should move to a different shop...

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by poetiklee:

alright guys this is it... i am a hairdresser and i gotta know the trick, what makes you give a better tip. besides an excellent haircut- cuz i already give those.

is it the way the girl looks, talks, or what. do i have to beg for it. i dont get it, some people are really stingy and thye will hand me two dollars, when they take it out of a roll of hunderds...but then they say i gave them the best haircut they ever got.... i live off those tips... fork em up! So i wanna know what makes you people tip more.....???

I usually tip 20-25% of the total, as my stylist washes my hair as well. She remembers how to cut my hair, so it comes out similar every time. This is important-one stylist I went to in the past cut it differently every time, which wasn't good.

We get along really well, we tell stories, laugh at people, etc.

I wouldn't tip a girl I thought was 'hot' any more than I would tip a girl I wasn't physically attracted to but who gave me a comparable styling. That's only me though.

Some people are just cheap, and you really can't do too much about that.

my sisters boyfriend works in an upscale salon and he cuts and colors my hair...i have to pay for the cost of the coloring products only...i dont give him any money cause he wont take it...i give the girl that washes it a $10 tip.

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

angeljup.gif

i had the BEST hairdresser .. she would always listen and gave me exactly what i wanted..

then when me and my ex broke up.. guess who he started dating?... YEP

havent been back there since.. my hair is getting long as hell though

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

maybe it's the neighborhood, what type of peps live there, rich, middle-class? move on up, go to the city- is bricktown close to ny? i don't know...go to an upscale place. sayin' your cute isn't conceited. cwm38.gif i do it all the time cwm32.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com