Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES... I have a free MALE

alright ladies this is it... i have a great guy that is an awesome person and he is single... but what i need to know fromyou is.. what do you look for in apperance and personality but the thing is i only want the very first thing that you look at, and the thing that you despise the most about man.

mine is nasty atitude shyness is always nice.

and he must have incredible eyes... the better they are the better he sees me! lol

alright well my friend is a great gy and if anyone is interested i can give you my email address.. this is a great opportunity for any lucky lady.. but he is my closest friend and i want to check out all his possibilities first.. ya know' gotta be careful, he is a worthy male and wants to be able to take care of someone that can take care of him back... that takes a lot of sole searchin and i think he is to modest to do it... so i am gonna do it for him... hes scutie ladies i can send a pic, if you send me yours with a little bit of info on yourself. i am not trying to be weirdm i just need an honest girl for him he isnt a fake and you cant be either... gotta go for now..lisa cwm11.gif

1st thing i look at are lips, i have nice lips and i need someone that has them also - turn off would be his body type either too chunky for me or too big or too skinny - gotta be "normal" we should look good together cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com