Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ahhhh... Now that's more like it.

i am glad to see that my efforts are starting to pay of. never have i seen so many people post saying that they are "fed up with the bashing."

is there any way that we can call a truce and use PLUR on this board?

P = peace

L = love

U = unity

R = respect

i think if one of the LADIES (yes, i changed my wording) would take the the lead, maybe the others would follow. i know i can sincerely apologize to each and every one of you for any comments directed at you and promise to be nice and civil as possible in the future. yes, drama can be entertaining but it still can be fun when we approach it as fun, rather than bashing.

i hope this is not just a pipe dream... it's just sad to see so much hate cwm11.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

Originally posted by darkhorse:

i am glad to see that my efforts are starting to pay of. never have i seen so many people post saying that they are "fed up with the bashing."

is there any way that we can call a truce and use PLUR on this board?

P = peace

L = love

U = unity

R = respect

i think if one of the LADIES (yes, i changed my wording) would take the the lead, maybe the others would follow. i know i can sincerely apologize to each and every one of you for any comments directed at you and promise to be nice and civil as possible in the future. yes, drama can be entertaining but it still can be fun when we approach it as fun, rather than bashing.

i hope this is not just a pipe dream... it's just sad to see so much hate cwm11.gif

FYI - this board was practically drama free until you came out of retirement a few days ago. Now you want to take credit for soemthing that has been going on for weeks. Maybe if you would come on the board a little more than when you want to bash me - you would have noticed there were times people were actually begging for some drama.

Please - go back to your trillion dollar a year job, with your assistant, and 7 series BMW. Your negativity comes through more than your positivity. cwm1.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

FYI - this board was practically drama free until you came out of retirement a few days ago. Now you want to take credit for soemthing that has been going on for weeks. Maybe if you would come on the board a little more than when you want to bash me - you would have noticed there were times people were actually begging for some drama.

Please - go back to your trillion dollar a year job, with your assistant, and 7 series BMW. Your negativity comes through more than your positivity. cwm1.gif

not true, you and your friends were bashing the hell out of a LOT of people. i just happened to be the one who took a stand. the negativety pouring out of your quique was here WAY before i made that post a few weeks ago and YOU know it cwm25.gif

------------------

hyena110.gif

I think I told you already that I accepted your apology, but it would really be more convincing if you got on your knees and begged for our foregiveness!

No alliance here-I already have one!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by drama:

Darkhorse:

Read my post under "Name the Most....

I attempted an understanding...

drama, thanks. i read it. i also responded in the same post. please read cwm30.gif

------------------

hyena110.gif