Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who saw Big Pussy?

There are alot of posts about the Sopranos season premier last night. There is one thing I keep reading that I didn't catch. A reflection of Pussy in the mirror? Which episode was it? And what part of the episode? Also, I did see some guy standing on the stairs during Janice's half assed attempt to get people to talk about the mother...Who was that? It def looked like Junior...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I saw the Pussy Man in the Mirror...I'm pretty sure it was in the second part. And I saw the Guy on the steps...did'nt look like Junior though.

My favorite part was the scene with Meadow's new B/F...that's gonna be funny, cause Carmella's correct: Tony's gonna push her right into his arms (rebellious young daughter...get my drift?)

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

PUSSY WILL BE BACK--> I went friday to have a picture framed and mounted at this photography place where i live ..and inside the owner, who is a professional free lance photographer had pics on displaywhich he had shot right on the set of The Sopranos! (Being all the scenes are filmed in areas of north jersey farmiliar to just about everyone who lives up here...i guess the guy had a hookup at one of the particular spots and was able to hang there for a day or whatever and take some photographs, all from this up coming season, for himself and to sell in his store!). ANYWAY...as im looking through this collection he had, in the backgrounds of quite a few of the sets, there he was, BIG PUSSY BOMPENSIERO..=)) So i dunno weather he was never killed, he makes a few come back appearenced as a ghost (lol) or WHAT..i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Big pussy appeared in the mirror in the second episode and the other guy was a person who was wired for the feds. You are going to see more about him later in the season. He probably didn't have the balls to be standing around the place with a wire. I don't know why they even included him in that show at all. Makes no sense.