Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MENDEZ RIPPED METRO ANNIVERSIRY APART!!!!

Once again, the metro anniversery was the best party of the year.It was packed before 11:30.The crowd was very good looking, the place was decorated real cool.MENDEZ TORE SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!! I have not heard him play so good in a long time.John traner show was awsome.Props again to metro.And, i got my voucher for a vip card this friday,great weekend. Ill be recovering all week.(factory till 8am didnt help either)

Andrew, once again great job. Place was as good as its ever been this past Sat. If there is ever a dj that knows how to read a crowd and play to them that seems to be what you do best, insane. Another good thing is the crowd was older and less cracked out than usual.

Sungoddess and Spacepants it was real nice to meet you 2.

VIP= bait and switch (voucher for Fri. puh lease)

Men in Black (security), thanks for moving the line at a snails pace for no reason, either they are wannabee cops or cop groupies but one thing is for sure: you are all a bunch of jackasses. Take those flashlights and ask "The Rock" what to do with them.

Me and my boys made the trip up to metro from toms river.We stayed in the hotel.All i have to say is,WHAT A NIGHT! There was so much energy in that place. I have never seen it so packed.That had to be my best night at metro. Everyone was saying the its the biggest party of the year.It was my 1st.Glad we went.Are they gonna give away vip cards for the metro at the shore? when?

We had a GREAT time! The VIP situation was annoying, but hopefully they'll follow through with their promises! Don't lose your vouchers, people!

Sandman - it was nice meeting you, too!!! We had a great time! ;-) And don't forget about the shots... cwm4.gif

As always it was a great time. Andy did a really good job. It was really packed and early too. I loved the house room even though it was kinda slow in there. They new shore club flyer was really cool. But what does that sign on it mean?

Anniversery was off the hook.Mendez was really on point. ENERGY, ENERGY,ENERGY! thats what its all about ,isnt it? Good job.The place was too packed, i hate it like that.I getting my vip this friday.ITS ABOUT TIME!

Oh Child. Ripped the place apart...tore the roof off. Damn...Metro went through some major renovations this past weekend!

Oh Mamma's Love, Andrew, where is your residency this summer? Miss Jenkins wants to see you tear the place apart.

cwm41.gif

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard nothin from me!

Originally posted by missjenkins1:

Oh Child. Ripped the place apart...tore the roof off. Damn...Metro went through some major renovations this past weekend!

Oh Mamma's Love, Andrew, where is your residency this summer? Miss Jenkins wants to see you tear the place apart.

cwm41.gif

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard nothin from me!

>Hey Miss thang...this is Benita Batrell, I just wanted to let you know that Mendez doesn't know what he's doing this summer. As far as i know Saci is doing well and he's @ Float on friday's. You should drop him a mail at VINYLFREAK2001@aol if you ever wanna check him out. Well that's the 411 on my side...but i ain't one to gossip, so YOU ain't heard nottin from me!!! LOL smile.gif

peace