Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUMMER PLANS????

LatinoLoco..

That's cool, I went to Venezuela last year for 2 weeks in August. We actually went to Isla Margarita had a great time!!!! A has a shore house down there (off the hook) and a boat, so we went everywhere with him.!!!

Very Nice!!!

Originally posted by peaches25:

LatinoLoco..

That's cool, I went to Venezuela last year for 2 weeks in August. We actually went to Isla Margarita had a great time!!!! A has a shore house down there (off the hook) and a boat, so we went everywhere with him.!!!

Very Nice!!!

That's awesome.. 2 weeks of fun..

i'll be out for 3 weeks or so; one of my friends has family members in caracas.. so we'll chill up in their cribs and then go like on a tour all day way down to cali colombia; my x's relatives live down there.. so i'll stop by to say wazz zzaaa..

cant wait for the summer.. celebrating my b-day up in caracas in august; getting mad blissed out.. i'm feeling it already

cwm20.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

That's cool loco.. I'm going to Jamaica this year just for 5 days.... We are going to Negril.!

Has anyone been to Jamaica that they can recommend places.???

b/c in August I plan on traveling Spain for 2 weeks.. Ibiza for 4 nights.. CAN'T WAIT..

My friends and I got a shorehouse in Ortly, and since paying for that is pretty much burning a hole in my pocket, thats pretty much the extent of my summer plans-but Im psyched! 2 1/2 more months!!!!