Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clothing question for you ladies

Nice shoes are essential. After the looking at a guy's face, immed. focus on what kind of shoes he's wearing. ABSOLUTELY NO LYCRA MOCK TURTLENECK SHIRTS....Bad taste. I personally like Kenneth Cole, French Connection, Diesel, and of course AX.

Anything NOT from BangBang - Le Chateau - and any other GUIDO CENTRAL store out there. No pleated pants, no shoes with laces, when wearing balck shoes - BLACK SOCKS ARE A MUST(some of you boys forget this), no SNEAKERS OR JEANS when going to a club, and nothing silver, shiny, or remotely resembling that of a disco ball!! YUCK!

A man who wears Club Monaco, Bana, French Connection, and Kenneth Cole are A OK by me. Although - I do LOVE MY MAN In Gucci, Prada, Moschino, and Helmut Lang!! I admit - I LOVE LABELS!!! cwm12.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

[This message has been edited by ladybijan22 (edited 03-09-2001).]

It's very impt. for a guy to be well dressed.

Def. black looks nice, and sophisticated. Nothing too tight, like xsmall on guys so they can look even bigger... Not baggy either, just right. None of those tight shirts with words on them ex: Pimp, etc...

As long as he fits the scene,it's all good. He can be in jeans (that look bomb),a white t-shirt,and sneakers,or dressed up in French Connection & I will fall in love.But really he has to have a body.If I feel ripples through that white t-shirt..hmmm...I know what I want then wink.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gif

weeeellll... on a guy at a club,, well shit i love em stylin.. nice fitted clothes, not loose at all, no baggy ish, just nice simple clean cut clothes.. thats all for now cuties..

------------------

*u can try to reSiSt try to hide from my kIsS but u know, but u know that u cant fight the mOonLite, deep in the dark u suRrenDer ur <3, but u know that u cant fight the moonlight...*

AIM: Adrenulyn, clubbinbaby0131