Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMAGE last night...

I went to club Image last night and I thought it was great. I loved everything about it, it drew in a good crowd, it was renevated really nicely, and the Dj was great. So many people make negative comments before they even give the place a chance! Well In my opinion, it was great and I plan to go every Thursday. peace.

Why does someone have to be a promoter of a dj's friend to come on here and post their opinion about someone of someplace when they are newbies? Is it not what this site is about giving your opinion? or do you HAVE to be an old school on postings to be on here?

The place is doomed it borders Hudson County. I have heard horror stories of parking when it was Drama. It's just in a bad location.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

NOT EVEN DENNY CAN SAVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets face facts the place is in a shit hole of an area and the fact that you change the name and renovate, isn't that big of a deal.

Here's a clue to fellows after you renovate you have someone clean the place to get rid of all the saw dust and dirt laying around! I was pickin dust out of bottles,glasses, shit I even blew some off my clothes when I got home. The "promoters" are half-ass anyway, who has a grand-opening weekend and the shows up at The Luna before his place closes, your just telling everybody your place sucks!!! Get a clue!!!!!!

yeah I heard the place sucks but Denny will be ther this Friday and so at leasst for one nite it will be good, I know a lot of people will be there to hear Tsettos., Who's in , I'll be there.

cwm35.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Is denny only there for this one friday? Cause if it is only this one friday, the bullshiting promoters are really reaching cause they are telling everyone that denny is resident dj, i think they even had a poster up saying this. I SURE HOPE DENNY WOULD NOT STOUP TO THIS LEVEL, THE CLUB, AND THURS AND FRIDAY SUCKED TO SAY THE LEAST.Why do people have to lie? Let me know.