Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEAR.................................MR. JERRYX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Man I wish i was as COOL as YOU JERRY!!!

you get into the sound factory with out waiting on line..YOU know the "IT" at the door..and POOR little Fag javier had to wait on line....

CLUB NYC... HOW PRIVILEGED is OUR Friends JerryX!!!!!!!!!

He is WAY OVER 21 and never waits on line....damm man!!!! YOU realy are THE SHIT!!

i guess CARGO paints and a baseball cap wont let you in at the factory right because jav is SO....SO GAY!!!!....I even took off my CRAYONS T-shirt the other night..and paid $3 at the SHIRT CHECK!!!!!!

Jerry do you think you can introduce me to a FEW of those important people you know in the club scene...I realy could fit in anywhere you know "BIG BOY"...they say i look realy SWELL IN DRAG..would you like to meet one weekend..it will have to be in the basement, sounds good....or are YOU GOING TO TELL "PARIS" not to let ME IN....

SQUID!!!!! cwm23.gif JOHHNY KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!!!!!!!!

Obviously this person doesn't know you Jav's...Doesn't know that you're not the type that kisses anyone's ass or walks around like your shit don't stink..he doesn't know that you don't give a fuck if someone thinks they are special becuase they can get into the Factory without waiting on line...This person definitely needs to grow up!!!Puleeeezzzz...

Originally posted by eviljav666:

you get into the sound factory with out waiting on line..YOU know the "IT" at the door..and POOR little Fag javier had to wait on line....

He is WAY OVER 21 and never waits on line....damm man!!!! YOU realy are THE SHIT!!

i guess CARGO paints and a baseball cap wont let you in at the factory right because jav is SO....SO GAY!!!!....I even took off my CRAYONS T-shirt the other night..and paid $3 at the SHIRT CHECK!!!!!!

Jerry do you think you can introduce me to a FEW of those important people you know in the club scene...I realy could fit in anywhere you know "BIG BOY"...they say i look realy SWELL IN DRAG..would you like to meet one weekend..it will have to be in the basement, sounds good....or are YOU GOING TO TELL "PARIS" not to let ME IN....

THANKYOU EVILFAG YOU WORDED EVERYTHING SO PERFECT AND TRUTHFULLY. YOU LET ALL OF CLUBNYC KNOW WHAT A REAL LOSER YOU ARE. DID MOMMY FEED YOU THE BOTTLE BEFORE YOU WROTE THAT SCRIPT. YOUR SO POETICLY TALENTED I THINK YOU SHOULD BE WRITING SONGS FOR WEIRD AL YANKOVICH. JUST STICK TO HANGING OUT IN YOUR DIRTY LITTLE TOWN. DIRTY LITTLE BOY..... PEACE.

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC

Originally posted by jerryx:

THANKYOU EVILFAG YOU WORDED EVERYTHING SO PERFECT AND TRUTHFULLY. YOU LET ALL OF CLUBNYC KNOW WHAT A REAL LOSER YOU ARE. DID MOMMY FEED YOU THE BOTTLE BEFORE YOU WROTE THAT SCRIPT. YOUR SO POETICLY TALENTED I THINK YOU SHOULD BE WRITING SONGS FOR WEIRD AL YANKOVICH. JUST STICK TO HANGING OUT IN YOUR DIRTY LITTLE TOWN. DIRTY LITTLE BOY..... PEACE.

The only loser here is you will all the contradcitory statements you make!! Best be leaving the tuthfulness to Jav - at least he keeps his evilness consistent. You on the other hand change your opinion and belief depending upon which party and dj you are promoting that week - talk about a LOSER!! With a CAPITAL L!!!

UGH! cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Originally posted by piscesgirl-72:

The only loser here is you will all the contradcitory statements you make!! Best be leaving the tuthfulness to Jav - at least he keeps his evilness consistent. You on the other hand change your opinion and belief depending upon which party and dj you are promoting that week - talk about a LOSER!! With a CAPITAL L!!!

UGH! cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Originally posted by piscesgirl-72:

UGH! cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

dear fishgirl:

1.FIRST OF ALL BEFORE YOU ADDRESS ME LEARN HOW TO WRITE.

2. IF YOU KNOW ME SO WELL PLEASE DON'T HIDE BEHIND THAT FISHGIRL NAME LET ME KNOW YOUR REAL NAME. I LIKE TO KNOW WITH WHO I AM SPEAKING WITH. LIKE THAT I CAN ADDRESS YOU CORRECTLY, UNLESS YOUR A TRUE FISH THEN I UNDERSTAND.

3. THANKYOU.... HAVE A NICE DAY.

cwm32.gif

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC

Not to bash anyone...but I think that some people need to grow up? How old are you? Jerryx??? I don't think anyone should be bashing eachother because of DJ's and the Crack Factory....let's grow up..or at least act like we are grown up. You comment on Javs writing skills...you really need to check your own. Or maybe you haven't even finished high school....so I guess you're at the corrected writing level...of a 17 year old.

Oye CUBA, fuck this prick. Let him spew forth his worthless come backs and little petty insults. Hopefully he will fade away as the rest of the mindless imbessels always do. Let him get his VIP treatment at a crackden, maybe he will slip away into a permenent k-hole. That will be one less cum stain to deal with.

anthony what the deal man!!!

WHO cares FUCK IT...

WITCH~~~~~~thanks...if we ever meet the FATTTYYY IS ON ME~>~>~> ~~~<<<<<<<#~ cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 03-13-2001).]

that's what i'm talkin' bout evilSANTIAGO....hahaha

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Jav, can I prank call you now?

Jerryx, Are your VIP SF qualifications listed on your life's resume because the last time I checked kissing some he she's confused genitalia really never got anybody far in the real world

oh btw. i'll be at Factory saturday can you hook me up?-RIGHT!!

beat it amateur!

I just love to stir it up, as you can tell I'm quite bored tday!

LOL!!!! Don't people just crack you up! It must be the Napoleon complex! Puleeeeeese....like who cares if you're friends w/ a SHIM at the door?? eek.gif COME ON PEOPLE!

cwm19.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

balls in ya court jerry!!!

ya eviljavy YOU ARE NUTS, but so money ya don't even know it...who's spinning this Friday night??? gotta go pick up the new our lady peace at lunch at tower, came out today!!!

ya nabuc, who's taragee???

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Jerry-atrics...........

Here is my FULL Name: Javier Santiago Suarez

My FULL Address: 103 Jauncey Ave N. Arlington, NJ 07031

Telephone Number# 201-681-8970

Now Address me Correctly...

cwm23.gif SQUID~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jav whats up baby? What is going on here, I think I missed something. What did Jerry do? I've known him for a few years and he's good people,he seems to have respect for a lot of people and doesn't talk trash.I'm not talking shit, I just want to know what happened.

------------------

sunset.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

balls in ya court jerry!!!

ya eviljavy YOU ARE NUTS, but so money ya don't even know it...who's spinning this Friday night??? gotta go pick up the new our lady peace at lunch at tower, came out today!!!

ya nabuc, who's taragee???

What's up Emmitt...the new OLP has been out for weeks...at least for NS!!!

Jav, can I prank call you now?

Jerryx, Are your VIP SF qualifications listed on your life's resume because the last time I checked kissing some he she's confused genitalia really never got anybody far in the real world

oh btw. i'll be at Factory saturday can you hook me up?-RIGHT!!

beat it amateur!

I just love to stir it up, as you can tell I'm quite bored tday!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

[This message has been edited by sin-sational (edited 03-13-2001).]

UGH! cwm8.gifcwm8.gif