Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jamaica...?????

Originally posted by angelhrt1111:

Alli.....wait...I am going to come with you...did I hear...smoking weed??..we should go there

cwm9.gif

~she smokes weed because she has "glaucoma"..ha

[This message has been edited by angelhrt1111 (edited 03-14-2001).]

Johnny#1 its johnny #2..

what the deal GIRL!!!

i heard about your little ADVENTURE last night...The Pesticides have a FUNNY effect ON THE MIND!!!!!

"THC IS GOOD FOR ME" cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

hello...pesticides...shit...I can handle pretty much anything...Johnny Blaze #2...nah never that...I should be #1....A girl who rolls with their eyes closed is pretty impressive...

Right Alli cwm12.gif

cwm38.gif ILoveWeed

[This message has been edited by angelhrt1111 (edited 03-14-2001).]

I went to Negril for spring break in '98. It was okay, nothing to write home about. It's a big bar scene. They're all along the beach which is cool but I got kind of bored.

If you can get your money back go to Cancun.

Both places are very touristy but the bars,clubs, and the beaches are much better in Cancun.

I also felt much safer in Cancun b/c it's more like a city and I felt like there were always a ton of people around.

Jamaica is more rural, and there are alot of desolate areas, there really aren't very many lights at night and I know people who got mugged walking along the beaches after a night out.

My suggestion, take cabs everywhere, just beware b/c they'll totally rip you off and really overcharge.

The good thing is, you can get just about anything over there. Just don't get arrested. I know a guy who got caught buying shrooms and it cost him a fortune to get out of jail!

------------------

You're only young once

wow...that's sooooo crazy....he got arrested...Are they that strict? Well I know I am not planning on going to Jamaica now....

I rather stay here

cwm9.gif

It was pretty messed up. It cost him a small fortune to get out of police custody. They are pretty strict with stupid, young, American who go down there and buy illegal drugs!! LOL. But that's anywhere, Mexico too. I think once you leave the US, they pretty much hate Americans.

If I were going away for Spring Break or something, I'd rather go to a place that isn't so rural. Cancun, South Padre, Daytona.

I've been to Mexico twice and I just love it there. I've been to Jamaica twice and found that my experiences were mixed, good and bad. I really like Paradise Island, Bahamas though...it's all about Atlantis.

------------------

You're only young once

wow...Dale...you've been EVERYWHERE...the only traveling I do is in Europe really... cwm38.gif

That's next on my agenda. I'm ready to hit the eastern hemisphere.

cwm12.gif

------------------

You're only young once

I stayed in Montego bay...right near the ganja mountains ... lotta drugs over there!! They try to sell it to you right in the airport.

But if you do anything make sure you go to the waterfalls, do some jetsking...and go to the phosophorent bays~ they're pretty cool. ciao

3 days till ibiza!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

pheonix, did u really like negril better?? A little too native for me lol Montego bay was nice though.The beaches were beautiful. hey- did u go to Margaritaville, that place with the big slide~ that was fun

ciao cwm7.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...